EOG's Jose Santiago

rito

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the work of 5teamparlay. Guy never says anything , he just bumps old posts and has been doing so for many many years.

Haha yeah that was the name of the last reply I didn't know if it was active or just bumped. I saw several old threads bumped and his reply was last on all of them. I figured someone asked that it be done to make it look active

We are in competition with everyone who takes sports bets. Be it Las Vegas or off shore.

Mo sent west gate an email to advertise. Just waiting on them to get back to me.

We are in competition with everyone who takes sports bets. Be it Las Vegas or off shore.

Mo sent west gate an email to advertise. Just waiting on them to get back to me.

Jose is in. Nice to meet you on the e-world. I don't know your job at eog but I love that someone mentioned your name and you didn't pretend not to see it. Onions.

This thread attacks Jose pretty aggressively and he hasn't been defensive at all. I like it. Jose has confidence in what he's doing.

First impression, positive. Representing eog, which I gather you do, you've done well here. Bol to you Jose! Why the hate? Poor moderating skills?

Jose: 1

Jose bashing: 0

Jose is in. Nice to meet you on the e-world. I don't know your job at eog but I love that someone mentioned your name and you didn't pretend not to see it. Onions.

This thread attacks Jose pretty aggressively and he hasn't been defensive at all. I like it. Jose has confidence in what he's doing.

First impression, positive. Representing eog, which I gather you do, you've done well here. Bol to you Jose! Why the hate? Poor moderating skills?

Jose: 1

Jose bashing: 0

Would not love for you to come back home. We have moved on from the past. I do appreciate your kind words. But if a job is what you are shooting for I'm afraid we have no interest. With myself and the best in the business in john kelly we are fully equipped for the future.

The anti semitism of your posters is disgusting Jose, it's costing you contributors. And allowing known stiffs to frequent your site is nothing less than reprehensible.

You need to give Brock and Meatman the boot!

Hello jimmy,

Big changes are coming July 4th. I'm sure you and the other 5,000 daily posters will thoroughly enjoy the new forum.