I don't recall a time in my life when there was more incredible young MLB talent

Mofome

The talent in sports is out of this world right now, its incredible. Every sport. NBA is as deep and talented as ever, MLB has all the guys you just listed at such young ages (plus the young stud arms like Fernandez, Harvey, Cole, Archer, etc). NHL has maybe the most gifted prospect to ever come into the league being drafted in three days. NFL had rookie WR's tearing up the league last year everywhere. Golf there is McIlroy and Spieth at such young ages doing silly things 

great time to be a sports fan. 

The talent in sports is out of this world right now, its incredible. Every sport. NBA is as deep and talented as ever, MLB has all the guys you just listed at such young ages (plus the young stud arms like Fernandez, Harvey, Cole, Archer, etc). NHL has maybe the most gifted prospect to ever come into the league being drafted in three days. NFL had rookie WR's tearing up the league last year everywhere. Golf there is McIlroy and Spieth at such young ages doing silly things 

great time to be a sports fan. 

I would disagree about NBA. More talent back in the 90's and the style of play was much more physical and fun to watch. I would also agree about your statement regarding the NFL WR's... While I agree no doubt they are a bunch of solid WR's but the NFL is so different now than it was in the 80's/90's, even early 2000's... Way more spread offense, can't touch the WR after 5 yards, etc, etc

Idk but do you see my Os lineup these day, or the yanks lineup? This division is a pile of crap. Chris Tillman is our ace and parmalee is hitting #3 with paradise island #2. Somehow this division is the only one with 4 teams over .500. You can't make a solid starting 5 out of the entire division without TB. Boston pays out the ass for the Latin-kingers and those chimichanga eating pantloads suck balls.