Good to see Brock announce he and Fishhead are going to hang out in Vegas

Stroppier Milk

So posters need to have respect for the posting community to post? JFC! And who says you need to support these certain sponsers? Billy your better than this

The average fukk you back and forth disrespect certainly, shit how much of that have I tossed?

The self admitted, in your face, bragging about your hundreds of scams, stiffs, chargebacks, bankruptcies occasionally in the face of those you've taken, type of disrespect?

We are all better than that Ginner.

I hope.

Now we gonna give him his own little shrine to post in?

I don't think we should give him shit at all! Giving him his own thread just adds fuel to the fire. I'm just saying let the guy post what he wants in threads he wants. I'm mean come the fuck on its a gambling forum on the internet!!! Not like the guy is out doing home invasions or some shit like that. Some of these posters need a fucking life check. I'd eat a bullet if another poster made me that upset that they posted on the same site as I did...I mean come on

I don't think we should give him shit at all! Giving him his own thread just adds fuel to the fire. I'm just saying let the guy post what he wants in threads he wants. I'm mean come the fuck on its a gambling forum on the internet!!! Not like the guy is out doing home invasions or some shit like that. Some of these posters need a fucking life check. I'd eat a bullet if another poster made me that upset that they posted on the same site as I did...I mean come on

I get it Ginner.

I just have a real low tolerance for scammers. The fukkin clown can't even gamble anymore, the fukk we need him here.

Guest BustinNutz

Keep him.. who gives a fuck? he's the most entertaining degen in forum history! We can bury him daily. I love it! Brock what did you eat tonight pal? Post a pic.