Drinking By Myself Tonight Boys

hels

I made a post in the sandbox this afternoon but that place is emptier than Ron Jeremy's nutsack in a whorehouse. A couple of my housemates are home getting high and currently jamming downstairs. I may join them, I may not, see how the first few beers treat. Betting wise I'm on one of the best runs of my life cashing out a bit over $5300 in the past 6 days. That doesn't seem to have any affect on me though. I've been drinking a fuckton less, haven't had a drop since last Saturday and everything in my life is a-ok. Dunno boys, this isn't a good feeling at all. Might have to head back to the doctor and talk to the pysch to get this sorted out. Hopefully beer will take care of me tonight.

I've got a $234 play on Toledo to cover because that brings temporary pleasure.

I think it's loneliness. I know at 30 I'm still young enough to find someone but I'm realizing that my youthfulness is not what it used to be.

Better to find the right person in your 30's than the wrong one in your 20's. Hang in their Hels, it will work out for you. Also, seriously consider joining a support group. That special someone might be going through what your experiencing...who knows, maybe that's where you'll meet. Just a thought.:cheers

Have you tried online dating? Might sound lame to some' date=' but I think it's a good thing to try out. [/quote']

You aren't the first to recommend it. My POF profile dates back to 2008 but the one girl I agreed to meet I canceled on her last minute. I should think about it more seriously.

Do you know many success stories?

Guest ChrisHarvard
Have you tried online dating? Might sound lame to some' date=' but I think it's a good thing to try out. [/quote']

Competition is too tough now. For every one woman there is 50 dudes online.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Wow. I assumed it would have been closer to 50/50 or even slightly more women online. Good information.

Maybe try one of the sites that you have to pay for? Match.com?

I could be being overly negative. I just imagine it's that way.

I mean think about it, any good looking girl in her twenties online- image how many guys message her each day and saying things like, "hey what's up?".

I've only found success online by being basically completely crazy and off the cuff. Meeting a woman at say, the library, "hey what's up?" actually could work. But not online. Not when she's getting 20+ messages a day from dudes all saying the same shit.

[video=youtube;u3k7lykTWTk]

I could be being overly negative. I just imagine it's that way.

I mean think about it, any good looking girl in her twenties online- image how many guys message her each day and saying things like, "hey what's up?".

I've only found success online by being basically completely crazy and off the cuff. Meeting a woman at say, the library, "hey what's up?" actually could work. But not online. Not when she's getting 20+ messages a day from dudes all saying the same shit.

[video=youtube;u3k7lykTWTk]

I certainly see the logic here. However, I will reload my POF account and give it a go as there certainly isn't any harm in that.

Another thing that I remember and know is difficult is deciphering which girls are truly attractive. It's like on facebook you know some girls are ugly and fat yet their selfies don't look too bad.