Ronaldinho-mania in Mexico

D-Hustle

Googled it, and read this:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Sport/Pix/pictures/2014/9/12/1410557144177/Ronaldinho--011.jpg

The 34-year-old forward signed for the provincial club known as Gallos Blancos (White Roosters) just before the transfer window closed last week.

“I have decided to come to Los Gallos because I believe we can do great things here,” Ronaldinho said after being presented with the No 49 shirt, the jersey he wore with much success at his previous club Atlético Mineiro. “I have never won anything in Mexico before and that’s why I have come. I am going to fight to help my team win something.“

Can't believe he didn't get drafted by an MLS team. Is he really that worn out?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Dumb fuck now in a maximum security prison in Paraguay

Ronaldinho and his brother, Roberto Assis (who is also his business manager), entered Paraguay on March 4 with falsified passports, even though residents of Brazil do not need passports to enter their landlocked neighbour. Although not initially arrested, they were told to remain in their hotel suite in Asuncion while authorities investigated the matter. Two days later they were in jail, with a judge denying them bail and refusing to release them into house arrest, saying the brothers posed a flight risk.

Dumb fuck now in a maximum security prison in Paraguay

Ronaldinho and his brother, Roberto Assis (who is also his business manager), entered Paraguay on March 4 with falsified passports, even though residents of Brazil do not need passports to enter their landlocked neighbour. Although not initially arrested, they were told to remain in their hotel suite in Asuncion while authorities investigated the matter. Two days later they were in jail, with a judge denying them bail and refusing to release them into house arrest, saying the brothers posed a flight risk.

Cares, but interesting and thanks for sharing.