DEPOSITS DUE SOON--TGF Vacation Contests: 1Vice~America's Bookie~HRWager (more to come)

Guest boatboatboat

If possible, can we have until Sept 10th to make deposits? I am expecting a nice check on Sept 10th. I know a weird time for a check but I could easily sign up for all contests on that date.

I know that sometimes we start a week late for one reason or the other

If possible, can we have until Sept 10th to make deposits? I am expecting a nice check on Sept 10th. I know a weird time for a check but I could easily sign up for all contests on that date.

Safe to say the check isn't coming from the humane society... You are and always will be worth less then a coachroach pal.

september 10th is opening day, that wouldn't be a week late

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boatboatboat

These will use PPH (live lines) and you will pick either spreads or totals FULL GAME

Every player will have an account they will log into and make their plays 

Can you post links to each contest at each book in this thread?

I was going to deposit $500 tomorrow or Wednesday into the book with the best contest. I sort of only want to play if we get updated standings at once per week and hopefully everyone's plays posted just before the games start on Sunda

But O think that an updated link of eachcontest here might be good. I am looking for an NFL contest, not really a college one

NO PO  get in on time , post up ,  or stay out... grind up some cash you have 8 weeks..Geez...

• 2 weeks later...