Tito - asking you for the freeroll password - via PM?

plommer

im surprised more freeroll players at bookmaker have not found this tourney

i have plugged the tourney numerous times in the $10 free rolls

and nobody listens

these people will play for $3 first place prize yet not join a forum to play for 1k a week in prizes

lol

you said to be hush hush about heritage overlay then you tell a bunch of fleas at bookmaker about this?

How about knowing the facts first before opening your mouth, Golden?

I didn't give this guy the password to the tournament. Is he registered? If so, someone gave him the password.

Yeah,  didnt see him on the list of people sent.    Its a tough job kinger,  on one hand you want/need to grow the site on the other you dont want to grow it solely with moochers who will never support sponsors or bring anything to the forums other than "in".   How that is determined gets more difficult as you move along.  

Your drawing dead but good luck nonetheless.  

A lot of those guys deposit with Bookmaker and that's why I let them play. So, who are you talking about?

and they should be allowed

a lot of posters assume without knowing the facts

it seems tito might play more at bookmaker than a lot of regs

yet those regs wanna burn him down before he even enters

I mean you only put the tourney in BRIGHT LIME GREEN in the lobby so of course people are going to ask about it, that is the whole point right? Bookmaker customer service told me this tourney is private but did "kinda" point me in the direction to get here. And what do you know a whole site of Degans just like me. But seeing how people are getting so butt hurt about your freeroll I won't even play. Don't want the password, so if your goal is to single out new guys, push away potential new posters in your community job well done. Good Luck to all.