Tito - asking you for the freeroll password - via PM?

plommer

I mean you only put the tourney in BRIGHT LIME GREEN in the lobby so of course people are going to ask about it, that is the whole point right? Bookmaker customer service told me this tourney is private but did "kinda" point me in the direction to get here. And what do you know a whole site of Degans just like me. But seeing how people are getting so butt hurt about your freeroll I won't even play. Don't want the password, so if your goal is to single out new guys, push away potential new posters in your community job well done. Good Luck to all.

Welcome aboard TitoM.  Good luck in tourney.  What's your player name.  I never once got the Jackpot thing to spin higher than the minimum amount.

LCD you seem cool, I can appreciate that. I'm not playing. Just playing Jackpot's. Just observe the tables before you play the jackpots, if they are high, play. If they are not then you will have to just grind them out. I'll give you my screen name if we do the heads up tourney. I don't know if it's cool to give out my Twitch stream so I won't. But GL sir.