Who Is Following the Meltdown over at EOG

Dr. Paddy

Incredible fiasco...

Some credible people organize a EOG Survivor poll, in which it is declared that the two losers are banned from EOG for six months. 

Overwhelming vote for those two shitstains, Meatman and Brock Landers. EOG lets the poll run, then on the last day says banning isn't going to be by popularity contest.

John Kelly and Jose are ground into the dirt, all credibility lost, and they won't answer what in fuck would make a forum, supposedly a rational business, leave two semen soaked maggots like this there to prey on the posters.

Lots of fluff about this and that, including a new EOG today, but won't answer this simple question. 

Any thoughts on why they would do this?

Yours truly,

Paddy

Hey Paddy watch your fucking tone pal

Cop™

You're not really a cop, are you. This is a forum. I guess you can try to pass yourself off as a cop, but probably knocking on the wrong door here.

Are we pals? Do you have some other nick? Cause, for reasons you may not be aware of, it's highly unlikely I would have a pal named "cop", even though I am good friends with Texasfan who really is a cop.

Sorry, I see it now. You're a copTM. Can I hazard a guess? Tiny Mickey? 

I'm afraid you'll have to do much better than that, Coach. I do remember squashing you like a cockroach somewhere else.

But keep on trying if you think you're ready to pee with the big dogs.

"Eat a dick" Isn't that sooo Coverish?

You really want to be a heavy hitter here? Let's see a pic of your cock.

You're not really a cop, are you. This is a forum. I guess you can try to pass yourself off as a cop, but probably knocking on the wrong door here.

Are we pals? Do you have some other nick? Cause, for reasons you may not be aware of, it's highly unlikely I would have a pal named "cop", even though I am good friends with Texasfan who really is a cop.

Sorry, I see it now. You're a copTM. Can I hazard a guess? Tiny Mickey? 

I'm the Sheriff around these parts pal. You got any ID on you? A cock pic will suffice.

I'm the Sheriff around these parts pal. You got any ID on you? A cock pic will suffice.

Sure, I send you a cock pic. You steal some cocaine somewhere and spent two hours frantically spanking the monkey and die of heart failure, with my cock picture in your dead hand. A real cop traces it back to me through the name Paddy, and I'm in a room with a one way mirror and a bright light and a telephone book on the table.

Yeah, right, I'm sending you a cock pic.