Who Is Following the Meltdown over at EOG

Dr. Paddy

Paddy,

We gonna see that cock or what?

If that's what turns your crank, Coach, I suggest you increase your frequenting of urinals or gym shower rooms. 

I'm a grown man. I don't send cock pictures to someone asking for them on a public forum, or any one at all. I certainly wouldn't send one to a man whose avatar indicates he's just had one shoved up his jaxie, and is surprised, but pleasantly surprised, and will be even happier when he pops off and turns around and finds that his admirer was a black man wearing protective gear.

Any more questions, little boy?

Paddy how many women have you slept with?

I don't know why, but I thought you were one of the more substantive posters over here. Quite a misconception.

I'd like to hear from you as to which number that I might provide, assuming I had sufficiently limited intellect to respond, that would transform you in the eyes of the adult posters here from fuck in the ass punk status to respected poster.

What number is that? And tell us the mechanism by which a number above or below that number would transform you from fuck in the ass punk status to respected poster. I just don't see it, but perhaps you have some insight that I've missed.

One final thing. You need to make your question less ambiguous. Do you mean "all at once" or "lifetime total"?

If that's what turns your crank, Coach, I suggest you increase your frequenting of urinals or gym shower rooms.

I'm a grown man. I don't send cock pictures to someone asking for them on a public forum, or any one at all. I certainly wouldn't send one to a man whose avatar indicates he's just had one shoved up his jaxie, and is surprised, but pleasantly surprised, and will be even happier when he pops off and turns around and finds that his admirer was a black man wearing protective gear.

Yes. So you're not gonna send the pic?

Paddy take a fucking break guy. You must have something better to do in your life than worry about gambling forums...seems like your life sucks pal.

Do I worry about your life, guy?

Don't you fret your little bum about mine then, Ok? And we'll get along just fine.

Link me to a thread where you've ever stood up to something.

Thanks in advance.

Do I worry about your life, guy?

Don't you fret your little bum about mine then, Ok? And we'll get along just fine.

Link me to a thread where you've ever stood up to something.

Thanks in advance.

Who the fuck said I want to get along with you? As for a thread wth me sticking up for something...you got to be kidding me. Jesus fucking christ get a life you stupid fuck.

Who the fuck said I want to get along with you? As for a thread wth me sticking up for something...you got to be kidding me. Jesus fucking christ get a life you stupid fuck.

If I'm a stupid fuck, why is it that the grownups ;are laughing at you? 

So you've no thread in which you've ever stood up for something. Have you anything to commend yourself to all of us staring at your angry little ass at this moment? Saved a kitten up a power pole? Manned the phones for a telethon? Anything like that.

You have 238 posts and you support a mediocre Winnipeg hockey team. Anything else on your resume.

Forumville is a very structured heirarchy. You're some mouthy little See you next Tuesday on the outskirts of town living in an abandoned Ford Econoline van. Those of us who have been around a much longer time aren't the people you want to be trying to longcock with. 

If I'm a stupid fuck, why is it that the grownups ;are laughing at you? 

You are a stupid fuck.  AND people are laughing at you.  

Your life has been absolutely pathetic the past 2 months.  And you can't even see how pathetic and stupid you are and your actions are.  

Your work has been out there for us all to read for the past 60 days.  We know what you are about Paddy.  You are unstable man with some major psychological things going on.  

It would probably be in your best interest, to just log off the internet and go on a Canadian Walkabout for a month.  Clear your mind and get some priorities in order.

(Bracing myself for the HS level insults about to come back my way.   :lock )