A short note to the owners

Dr. Paddy

I come in peace. Primarily to see what alternatives there might be for people abandoning EOG. The good people. You probably know the current issue there so I won't get into it.

Nice functional place and I see you have a good selection of banners up top. Good for you. 

As you can see, a few chihuahuas are barking at me, and I've had to punt them across the street, not because I'm mean, but because I sensed the proper decent people get a laugh from seeing them getting punted across the street. Hopefully they'll have the sense to shut the fuck up, but you seem to have a few of that kind that take a shitkicking and then declare themselves winners and if you don't reply in the next 30 seconds they say "Surrender noted" Those type of twats. We've all seen them. Forums have different policies for them.

You wouldn't hurt yourself by banning Meatman ("Boss Hogg") without further ado, and Cop and the Uncle something or other seem dumber than dogshit. I wasn't going to respond, but if you'd like me to make projects out of them, PM me and they will sleep with the fishes;, figuratively speaking, in forum speak.

Compliments to the webmaster.

Slan abhaile,

Paddy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to nominate Paddy as the next moderator of the forums, he's a man of the people. 

My concern would be that there isn't a log of substance in 95% of the threads on here. Mostly one or two sentences with less than 7 words in a sentence. Children, for the most part. I don't know how you can moderate that it you're trying to sell thread count and post count.

Maybe I've just had an above average interaction with really stupid cunts in my first day. I do see some stickys about gambling.

Guest HenryHill

I come in peace. Primarily to see what alternatives there might be for people abandoning EOG. The good people. You probably know the current issue there so I won't get into it.

Nice functional place and I see you have a good selection of banners up top. Good for you. 

As you can see, a few chihuahuas are barking at me, and I've had to punt them across the street, not because I'm mean, but because I sensed the proper decent people get a laugh from seeing them getting punted across the street. Hopefully they'll have the sense to shut the fuck up, but you seem to have a few of that kind that take a shitkicking and then declare themselves winners and if you don't reply in the next 30 seconds they say "Surrender noted" Those type of twats. We've all seen them. Forums have different policies for them.

You wouldn't hurt yourself by banning Meatman ("Boss Hogg") without further ado, and Cop and the Uncle something or other seem dumber than dogshit. I wasn't going to respond, but if you'd like me to make projects out of them, PM me and they will sleep with the fishes;, figuratively speaking, in forum speak.

Compliments to the webmaster.

Slan abhaile,

Paddy

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

you stupid fukk, boss hogg is uncle diablers ghost. ongoing tgf joke.

Maybe I've just had an above average interaction with really stupid cunts in my first day.

Or maybe nobody give two fucks about you and your opinions and you should go back to EOG with your childish vendetta. 

(Now I'm going to sit back and wait for the Paddy comeback.  He's going to call me a See you next Tuesday and a twat.  Use some other fancy vocabulary words.  Take a shot at my intellect.  Call me little boy.  And use other vulgarities to try to try to prove a point.  Go ahead Paddy.  I always enjoy a good laugh.)

Guest HenryHill

guy is now wallowing in the public humiliation he caused himself by so matter-of-factly claiming that diablers boss hogg ghost was meat man.

What a fuckin clown this paddy guy is.

Or maybe nobody give two fucks about you and your opinions and you should go back to EOG with your childish vendetta. 

(Now I'm going to sit back and wait for the Paddy comeback.  He's going to call me a See you next Tuesday and a twat.  Use some other fancy vocabulary words.  Take a shot at my intellect.  Call me little boy.  And use other vulgarities to try to try to prove a point.  Go ahead Paddy.  I always enjoy a good laugh.)

You're a See you next Tuesday and a twat. 

Know the difference between when people are laughing with you, and laughing at you.

Lot's of people care about my opinions. I'm a Forumville Hall of Famer. You're a See you next Tuesday and a twat and a consistent target for the Forumville equivalent of a blowbang.. In that sense, there is a considerable gap between us and hence the different poster preferences. 

A mod bans you for 15 minutes. You certainly have some respect around here.

guy is now wallowing in the public humiliation he caused himself by so matter-of-factly claiming that diablers boss hogg ghost was meat man.

What a fuckin clown this paddy guy is.

Is that your version of the old I'm a fuck in the ass punk looking for cock pictures declration of victory. You forgot the "Surrender Noted" line all of you peepee tweakers use.

Guest HenryHill

Is that your version of the old I'm a fuck in the ass punk looking for cock pictures declration of victory. You forgot the "Surrender Noted" line all of you peepee tweakers use.

You went around here matter-of-factly claiming that boss hogg was some poster named meat man  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

That makes you a fukking retard, and nobody here will ever take you seriously. Why? Bc you're a retard.

You went around here matter-of-factly claiming that boss hogg was some poster named meat man  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

That makes you a fukking retard, and nobody here will ever take you seriously. Why? Bc you're a retard.

Actually I went around here calling you a stupid See you next Tuesday and that's why your skidmarked panty hose is in a knot.

He had some of the characteristics of Meatman, who gives a fuck. You'd think you'd discovered the cure for stupidity, which would be ironic. 

Does anyone here take you seriously, little boy?

The King getting his nuts powdered by Paddy.

Paddy give it up you fukkin Non heterosexual person . Are the KINGS nuts as smooth as he says? Interested in pics if you have em.

Paddy the new whipping boy of forumland. Gotta love it.

Get that cock out of your ass, and get that look of pain/pleasure off your face, pull your pants up, and take the first steps towards shedding your stupid Person who inserts genitals into their mouth image. You'll know you are almost there when people stop referring to you as That Stupid Person who inserts genitals into their mouth Coach Taylor, as if it were on your birth certificate.

Or you could call me a Non heterosexual person again, as if interesting spelling would somehow translate into you being interesting. 

And yes, I am the whipping boy of Forumville, I think you meant to say. There is no such place as forumland, as there is no place where people don't refer to you as That Stupid Person who inserts genitals into their mouth Coach Taylor.

Get that cock out of your ass, and get that look of pain/pleasure off your face, pull your pants up, and take the first steps towards shedding your stupid Person who inserts genitals into their mouth image. You'll know you are almost there when people stop referring to you as That Stupid Person who inserts genitals into their mouth Coach Taylor, as if it were on your birth certificate.

Or you could call me a Non heterosexual person again, as if interesting spelling would somehow translate into you being interesting.

And yes, I am the whipping boy of Forumville, I think you meant to say. There is no such place as forumland, as there is no place where people don't refer to you as That Stupid Person who inserts genitals into their mouth Coach Taylor.

K

You're a See you next Tuesday and a twat. 

Know the difference between when people are laughing with you, and laughing at you.

Lot's of people care about my opinions. I'm a Forumville Hall of Famer. You're a See you next Tuesday and a twat and a consistent target for the Forumville equivalent of a blowbang.. In that sense, there is a considerable gap between us and hence the different poster preferences. 

A mod bans you for 15 minutes. You certainly have some respect around here.

Case in point.   GREAT comeback.  It was everything I thought it was going to be.  And more.

Guest boatboatboat

I think we need another TGF team shirt contest to bring all of us closer together.

Right?

guys?

HELLO?

(sigh)