Who is more valuable to TGF?

Deemer

Who is more valuable?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more valuable?

• Yanks
    • Kinger

KingRevolver or MikeYanks?

As posters, who do you feel is more replaceable?

I don't care about the behind scenes coding. From what you've seen - who is more valuable?

This isn't like an Aaron Rodgers v. Brady debate here, either. I would say similar to a Drew Stanton v. Matt Cassell debate.

I, for one, think Kinger is more valuable

When people vote on the MVP award in any sport there isn't a problem between athletes just who has been more valuable that season.

Oh ok. Thought maybe I missed something.

I go with Kinger. He started the forum and I enjoy it here. Nothing at all against Magic Mike Yanks. He's a good dude and solid forum runner.

Also, I don't know what I would do without Kingers boxing and tennis fades

Guest boatboatboat

TGF staff is a unique blend.

tech staff while as slow as a 7 year itch, once they complete the project the end result is the BEST in the industry. Look no further than this new upgraded site.

Take a gander at TGF's front page. Updated EVERY day by Might M. http://thegamblingforum.com/ The TGF front page is the unsung hero in it all, as banner books want to utilize it to assist their SEO rankings and Might M makes that all possible.

Yanks and Kinger both on a daily basis dealing with difficult choices and walking the tight rope of censorship vs common sense as far as when a line has been crossed (the most difficult job on the forums)

Contest content is 2nd to none, and that's all made possible by the banner books who our community SUPORTS via deposits.

Ownership that gives all of us free reign to do our jobs.

Posters who with out them, TGF doesn't  Exist. So from that standpoint, obviously they are the most important.

But without any of the above being as good at what they do as they are TGF simply couldn't have done as well as it has the past 10 mths.

TGF staff is a unique blend.

tech staff while as slow as a 7 year itch, once they complete the project the end result is the BEST in the industry. Look no further than this new upgraded site.

Take a gander at TGF's front page. Updated EVERY day by Might M. http://thegamblingforum.com/ The TGF front page is the unsung hero in it all, as banner books want to utilize it to assist their SEO rankings and Might M makes that all possible.

Yanks and Kinger both on a daily basis dealing with difficult choices and walking the tight rope of censorship vs common sense as far as when a line has been crossed (the most difficult job on the forums)

Contest content is 2nd to none, and that's all made possible by the banner books who our community SUPORTS via deposits.

Ownership that gives all of us free reign to do our jobs.

Posters who with out them, TGF doesn't Exist. So from that standpoint, obviously they are the most important.

But without any of the above being as good at what they do as they are TGF simply couldn't have done as well as it has the past 10 mths.

K