John Kelly put Joey on Blast

Deemer

I need to write quebb on fb, he was always my roomie, quebb is fucking awesome. I don't know about his fb buds from Indiana though, they say some pretty fucked up shit

The last time we were there a guy filmed me getting ready for the Vols game, getting fired up with quebb, and watching the Vols. some show on gambling he was pitching to spike tv. Camera in the bathroom with didley. Pay extra for that

*had to make more than one post in defense of the donut. Can't just call a guy a bitch bc he elected not to spit on jk. Need more evidence. How many people have spit in anyone's face. Donut brings the heat!

What happened to Quebb i haven't seen him post in ages is he alright. Used to see him at EOG and suddenly he was gone.

I've offered Deemer 2k bet and told him he can log in to admin panel to see for himself the steamer isn't a ghost of anybody who has posted here and I've never logged into his name. He declined.

He's trolled people for 5 yrs. now someone does it to him and he cries about it every 5 mins

Deemer, you're asking the wrong guy to try and get things done. You need to speak to Boat as he's the only one that seems to care about the site. Hopefully he answers your request and does the right thing...Steamer is something else

:laugh

Ya boats the only one who cares. You got us. Kinger and I couldn't careless.