Was at the airport this morning

Russian Rocket

guy seems like an asshole might not be so bad if he crashes

Agreed but other people would die too. Maybe he tries to be a tough guy and surf; slams into a coral reef or drowns in the rough currents. A few things here:

1) Again the guy has to brag about something. I doubt he is going to Hawaii. Probably headed to Uzbekistan.

2) SPEAK ENGLISH. This is American you communist pig. If you like Russia such much, I will buy you a one way ticket back to the mother land. You and Puttin can jerk each other off.

3) Total douchebag look. Kanye West wannabe glasses, little faux hawk that looks like shit and of course a shirt two sizes too small.

4) Funny he is going to Hawaii with another dude. What happened to the model girlfriend?

This guy is so full of shit it literally flows like water out of his ears. Big software developer turned day trader. Guy couldn't even tell me what language he codes in.

No chance of a shark eating him since his stench and oil from his skin would deter any predator within a 20 mile radius.

Go back to Russia dipshit; you won't be missed. Take your communist friends with you. Asshole.

Dah dah! I am inz Hawaii with my model girlfriend. I am so rich I no work. De women here love the Russian Rocket; I tell dem I day trader who make millions in software. I own Lexus, 94, but still a Lexus. My parents live with me; common in Russia. Dah Dah! Shout out to, how do you say, comrades at TGF. Look at meez I am so successful.

His comeback will be to post one of my older posts with a LOL smiley face at the end. Guy must have went to the Jimmy Fallon School of laughing at your own lame jokes.

DAH DAH!

I say ship them all back. I have a hunch our buddy Russian Rocket makes money that borders on being illegal but I am not 100% sure. Someone sent me a PM about something he was involved with.

I am not going to post what it was but the feds may be knocking on his door shortly. Just another scumbag modern day immigrant looking to exploit a country that he or his family did not help build.

Like I said, go back to Russia. You won't be missed.

lol

who the fuk goes to hawaii in the middle of summer?

guy thinks he is a big shot spending $400 on a plane ticket then probably camping out in public restrooms or sleeping on the beach

looks like the hot models have been replaced by a man :laugh :laugh :laugh

guy can't even speak english and instead has to shit out his mouth

What you mean they no serve vodka in Hawaii? Hawaii no good for Russians. Fruity drinks make Russian Rocket soft ( not that he needs help in that department). Dah. Dah. I laugh at silly Americans like Sleepy and Bateman. Dah. Dah.

Maybe he will climb a cliff and fall of. One can only hope.

Guy is as goofy looking as they come. Dah. Dah.

Speak English you KGB wannabe. Communist pig.

For the record anyone who leaves a software engineering career to "day trade" is either retarded or a shitty programmer. Most likely this scum got over here on a work visa, was put into a production coding position, got his EAD or Green Card and was shit canned for being a crap developer and for smelling like cat piss.

He has to be the biggest fraud in forumville.