Disappointed with the forum so far

sleepy

LOL, FH annoying me by beating me to the answer.

There's also this: the NFL (in the US, not in the world) gets the most action. Because it gets the most action, it generates the most losing players. Because it does that, there are more people walking around saying "Can't beat the NFL" than walking around saying "Can't beat MLB."

If 99 out of a 100 bettors lose at NFL, but only 9 out of 10 lose at bases, there will be a lot more people talking about how tough the NFL is. Doesn't mean it's tougher.

Anyone that still has to work a job should spend their times watching volleyball and tiny basketball leagues, between taking statistic courses then eventually progress to tiny soccer leagues and minor tennis. It doesn't even make sense if your still punching a clock to spend much time on professional leagues. Most doing it do so for entertainment either as a hobby or to feed an addiction. It is not a way out of the grind without running into dumb luck.

On that note: get serious and you'll find out Tony actually is God.

You're not wrong, but ... if you're doing this for fun, you should cap a sport and league you actually like. That can be (life) EV+ even if you don't make money at it. Also, the info is more public, and thus less of a grind to find (as opposed to CFB, which, among other things, entails reading through wonderful threads on small forums about how good are the reserve linebackers at, say, UTSA).

And Tony is God. As you know, you can ask him.

• 4 years later...

Not enough sports talk and too many micro contests. Do we really need 15 of the 20 threads contests for $50???

Its like when I'm at work. Two TV's in the cafeteria that are tuned to CNN 24/7. No fukking remotes to change the channel or turn that bullshit off. I say to the cvnt HR person.... Its March Madness can we turn the games on? and she looks at me like I ask her to kill her family.

I want to kick my bookies ass and make it rain all fukking day on the prikk Tony. We need to get the fukk to work and stop dikking around here. Jeez moist of you fuks are unemployed so push aside the HUGE plates full of food and the $7 bottle of whisky and get cracking on the games. And for fukks sake quite wasting time on the NFL. No one can beat it. Why you think the books have the highest limits on this crap??

The college game can be destroyed if you work hard.

Threads should be stickied on top for each conference and not $50 contests in which we can put shit like this.....

http://www.ohio.com/sports/zips/defense-dominates-day-in-zips-scrimmage-at-infocision-1.514327?localLinksEnabled=false&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

and destroy our bookies

These threads will bring in the better posters instead of the clowns from PizzaLand entering every contest or the jackass wanted to post pictures of their dinners.

Thought you don't work.

Sleepy spot on

Who can say they have won in nfl year after year?

Why do you think mickey mouse peddlars like Kinger post nfl "plays" week after week , stand alone games,etc.

Best thing I have ever done was laid off nfl for past few years, just some props for shits

I grind a small profit most years with small to decent line value. Probably not worth my time but meh.