**seems like no way ROUSEY goes over

milwaukee mike

yikes that is juicy.  You never know in these matches.  I would think she would get a quick tapout, but I wouldn't pay -310.  Good luck though

rousey has had 11 professional fights and 10 of them have ended in round 1

9 of them have ended in the first 1:06

the last 2 have been 14 seconds and 16 seconds

you're right it's juicy but i don't see how there's anything close to a 23% chance that it goes more than a round and a half

rousey has had 11 professional fights and 10 of them have ended in round 1

9 of them have ended in the first 1:06

the last 2 have been 14 seconds and 16 seconds

you're right it's juicy but i don't see how there's anything close to a 23% chance that it goes more than a round and a half

you make great points, but how good were all those other fighters compared to this big bitch from Brazil?

here are the rankings wvu... rousey's last 4 fights have been against the top 4 women, correia is 5th

WOMEN'S BANTAMWEIGHT

Champion : Ronda Rousey

Its going to be an easy under.  I'm probably going to tie every play i make tomorrow into the under in that fight.  

Its easy for Rousey to say she wants to slow it up and punish her opponent but its another thing when she's in there getting punched back.  

Also, imo Correia is not the caliber fighter as Tate, Zingano or Mcmann, 

The under should look good as it is heavily juiced.  Why don't they make the line under 1 instead of 1.5?

I would actually rather take under 1 -250 than under 1.5 -310.  

To take it a step further, I'd rather go under .5 even than anything else.  I think this will be a quickie.  

I would actually rather take under 1 -250 than under 1.5 -310.  

To take it a step further, I'd rather go under .5 even than anything else.  I think this will be a quickie.  

unfortunately the only under 1 i see is at 5dimes (actually slightly better than under 1 since you win on stoppage between rounds) but it's -300

Sat 8/1   1057 Correia / Rousey starts round 2    +240          11:59PM   1058 Fight won't start round 2    -300 

if you guys like under .5 rounds this one might be attractive... you don't get the possibility of a quick correia ko though

4:59 to 4:00 remaining on clock Sat 8/1   1059 Rousey wins 0:01 to 1:00 of round 1    +250          11:59PM   1060 Any other result    -350 

I like that play a little.  You're getting +250 on somethnig Rousey has basically done in 9 of her 11 fights.  

say 10 years ago in your wildest dreams did you ever think you would be seriously handicapping and discussing and wagering and parlaying womens fighting?

even going back 20+ years ago I used to watch and bet on women's boxing... and I used to get a kick out of the glow girls (women's wrestling)

I remember my dear departed mother one time when we were watching a boxing match, she said "wow that one is so ugly that getting punched in the face can't do any more damage"

hope the big brazilian badass knocks her out!

[Ticket #: 21993xxxx] STRAIGHT BET 08/01/2015 @ 11:30 PM MU [24101] BETHE CORREIA +1025

(BETHE CORREIA vrs RONDA ROUSEY) 

500.00 5125.00

500 on a throw away play.

What are your regular plays pal 2k?