"The best of it" movie trailer is out, The movie with Shrink, Dink, Boston and Banker -- even has Mo & Ken in Vols gear

Mofome

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EPYpDIX1nHc&a=&feature=youtu.be

Published on Jul 31, 2015THE BEST OF IT is a character driven feature length film that follows the arduous life of a professional gambler. The documentary focuses on Boston, Shrink, Dink, and Banker who all have strived to make a living in the dog eat dog world of a pro bettor. The lifestyle of a gambler is unforgiving and tends to chew up and spit out even the most seasoned gambler, a common story in Las Vegas. The film's director/producer Scott Pearson Eberly filmed over 1,200 hours in the gambling trenches spanning four years.

The BEST OF IT focuses on a feud that develops between Boston and Shrink following a radio show when The Shrink accused Boston of gambling debts and failing to pay those debts. The animosity between the two was well known in the betting community, but sometimes behind the rumors and half-truths is the unexpected that eventually bubbles to the surface. The problem with the unknown is by the time it's exposed it is often too late and the only outcome is a tragic endgame.

Learn about the storylines and the professional gamblers featured in the film on our website bestofitmove.com and subscribe on YouTube, follow us on Twitter (@BOI_Movie), or like us on Facebook.com/bestofitmovie to get updates and news on the upcoming release.

Category

Film & Animation

License

Standard YouTube License

I'm guessing this will be a DVD only film?

I have no idea. The guy who did it wanted to come interview me again but I declined. Nice guy, he was cool to chill with out in Vegas. He wanted to film me putting my Vols tattoos on, I found it very unsettling with the camera in the bathroom, so I just stopped and rolled to get hype with Quebb. He was not rude, just never been filmed in the bathroom, it's odd. I had a broken bone in my hand as well, so it was harder to get my Vols shit on, but I managed. Everyone was in Vols gear.

I have no idea. The guy who did it wanted to come interview me again but I declined. Nice guy, he was cool to chill with out in Vegas. He wanted to film me putting my Vols tattoos on, I found it very unsettling with the camera in the bathroom, so I just stopped and rolled to get hype with Quebb. He was not rude, just never been filmed in the bathroom, it's odd. I had a broken bone in my hand as well, so it was harder to get my Vols shit on, but I managed. Everyone was in Vols gear.

damn, that would have been sweet seeing Mo in movies. I would decline too but only cause i don't like being caught on camera lol.  Ouch, broken bones are never good.

Movie looked better than i thought it would be tho. I will see it if it's available anywhere

It was going to be a show, the format and plans switched with Ken passing away. I only declined bc I didn't want to talk about it again. I talked to him 20 times. I don't give a hoot about the cameras but there was nothing more to say and I didn't want to waste his time.

Weird.  I thought it was him who contacted me a couple of years ago for some help with the movie.  

I definitely want to see this one.

Perhaps he does something with production, idk. The guy who made it and was selling it to spike tv is named Scott. He was not a poster. Idk what conversations you had --- of course, when this was filmed i couldn't have known how Kingers posting career would take off or how you'd have a tie to these guys, but I was gone and missed a lot. Scott could have gotten help from a poster. Maybe he made the name factorial? Could be. What was he going to have you do? You've got video skills, that much I know.

Weird.  I thought it was him who contacted me a couple of years ago for some help with the movie.  

I definitely want to see this one.

factorial was making a documentary on gambling and forums.  He interviewed me a while back.  No clue if this is related