Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Timely I know week after week you want me to lose but any small part of you want me to come back and beat Cee?

I probably root for you over Cee. At least you have a pair. Cee just runs his yap and then makes excuse after excuse and now he updates us on the Jays every 5 minutes with tripp. ffffffffffffff rather have 5star posting in this thread than that. :doh

Change the rules if you don't like it.....hate the game, not the player....

:lol

VD my favorite non Brimely manager even when he's making shit trades to others.

I also know that amongst all those shitty, eye straining, head scratching and wtf are you thinking offers that Viejo sends he'll eventually send a fair and reasonable offer.

IDK who the fuck this Darling guy is, because I don't watch Hockey outside of playoffs, but holy shit that guy just made like 10 great saves in 2 minutes. I don't even know why he's in goal over Crawford but sick.

I love Tripp taking shots when he is finally off to a wnning start' date=' dude was MIA all of the last two years[/quote']

lol when have i been MIA? ive always been in the thread at eog, you havent even been there in years pretty much. I was also in this thread all week last week when i thought for sure i would lose. Hell the only day i wasnt here was the one day i made the big comeback

:lol

VD my favorite non Brimely manager even when he's making shit trades to others.

I also know that amongst all those shitty, eye straining, head scratching and wtf are you thinking offers that Viejo sends he'll eventually send a fair and reasonable offer.

IDK who the fuck this Darling guy is, because I don't watch Hockey outside of playoffs, but holy shit that guy just made like 10 great saves in 2 minutes. I don't even know why he's in goal over Crawford but sick.

Crawford sucked in the first period and got pulled at intermission after giving up 3 goals.

Darling saving this game for the hawks in the 3rd period. been amazing

To think that I was ready to trade Kazmir for Walker :mutley

You never offered that, so lets not pretend. I would have accepted that in a heartbeat. I'm a Kaz guy.

Taijuan has lost his mind. Hasn't been throwing as hard either which is actually the only thing I'm worried about. If he has to go down to sort things out for a month, no big deal that happens. Sucks if he's awful all year though; would hurt me because I actually was relying on him a little unlike some other guys on my team who have struggled. I guess if Morrow is healthy and back to the one time elite looking guy then that'll make up for it but would have been nice to have both.

Gomez hurt for me too now. Viejo how many more breaks you gonna get pal? Thats 2 batters down already this week' date=' Cashner gets a L with 0 er in 6 ip, and Leake had a 2 run lead blown late to lose his win. Unreal [/quote']

Donny Baseball doesn't want to play a guy with 8 RBIs in 3 games and my best player is out all week because of injury.....Leake got lucky to get out of the first inning.....

I should be losing by 40....