Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Zim/Buehrle for Harvey?

I wouldn't do Cueto for Harvey straight up. Would rather have Cueto come playoff time. Don't think Mets will contend this year so they'll baby Harvey down the stretch.

I offered the guy Zim/Miguel Gonzalez and Zim/Buehrle. He countered with Zim/Gonzalez and Buehrle. Why would I give up 3 arms to get a guy who is probably equal to the best arm I'm giving? I don't like Zimm much, and accept that Harvey has a great ceiling, but no chance I'm throwing in another player of significance. Guy asked me for Arenado and Zimm too. :doh

Cee is terrible at this. How do you turn that down? Guy wanted to trade the good Atlanta arms and now a deal involving a shitty one gets rejected. :laugh

RJT has Goldy on the block but never counters.....

lol the best piece you offered was Hutch and he blows

Can't counter junk

Viejo Dinosaur have offered you a Trade in the George >

Timely : Jonathan Papelbon, Kendrys Morales and Drew

Hutchison for Paul Goldschmidt.

I offered the guy Zim/Miguel Gonzalez and Zim/Buehrle. He countered with Zim/Gonzalez and Buehrle. Why would I give up 3 arms to get a guy who is probably equal to the best arm I'm giving? I don't like Zimm much, and accept that Harvey has a great ceiling, but no chance I'm throwing in another player of significance. Guy asked me for Arenado and Zimm too. :doh

Cee is terrible at this. How do you turn that down? Guy wanted to trade the good Atlanta arms and now a deal involving a shitty one gets rejected. :laugh

Wow you should have accepted that.

How do bums like Gonzalez and Buehrle hold up a deal for Harvey?? I didnt see buehrles start last night but he got hammered in his first start. He sucked, defense was just awesome behind him and so were the bats in that game. hes tough to ever start in this league unless he has a two step with really good matchups

Gonzalez and Buehrle are WW , Zimm already peaked. If he continues getting smashed you'll regret not accepting.

I have three guys from 24-26 with upside left. That's funnies you pretend my offer blows compared to your 2 WW guys

How do bums like Gonzalez and Buehrle hold up a deal for Harvey?? I didnt see buehrles start last night but he got hammered in his first start. He sucked, defense was just awesome behind him and so were the bats in that game. hes tough to ever start in this league unless he has a two step with really good matchups

Dude you are clueless on Zimm.

Zimm has been one of the most reliable and best starters in this league for 3 years. He's 28 years old, in a contract year and pitching for the best team in baseball. He's been a top 10 starter in the league over the past 3 years. You want me to give him up and throw in two two step arms. :doh

Buehrle and Gonzalez aren't good, but Zimm has been about as steady and good as it gets.

You have never liked Zimm. You always sound like a clown when posting about him.

Me offering up one decent two step in addition to a guy that's pretty much equal to Harvey is more than fair.

Yeah, Timely is a weird guy:jerk

Gonzalez/Zimm

Buehrle/Zimm

I agree Buehrle has no value. I said the same thing to him, but for my team he is depth and another option right now. George would have to drop two starters if I accepted that deal too which is why I'm so confused as to why he rejected Gonzalez/Zimm given that he told me Buehrle offered no value so why would he want to drop someone to acquire him... :scratch

Dude you are clueless on Zimm.

Zimm has been one of the most reliable and best starters in this league for 3 years. He's 28 years old, in a contract year and pitching for the best team in baseball. He's been a top 10 starter in the league over the past 3 years. You want me to give him up and throw in two two step arms. :doh

Buehrle and Gonzalez aren't good, but Zimm has been about as steady and good as it gets.

You have never liked Zimm. You always sound like a clown when posting about him.

Me offering up one decent two step in addition to a guy that's pretty much equal to Harvey is more than fair.

OK its pretty simple. Either you like Zimm more than Harvey based on past production (fair if you wanna judge that way) and no reason for you to offer the deal in the first place. But if you like Harvey more than Zimm (like most people obv do especially in a keeper league) than two WW arms shouldn't hold back the deal. Buehrle is on the WW every single year in this league and he isnt getting any better.

I wouldnt call either one of those two guys automatic starts on two steps. Theyd have to have the right matchups.

Leaving here in about 30 minutes if anyone wants to make a late deal...going to enjoy the songkran festival the next two days....wild party for Thailand New Year.....google it and take a look at some wild festivities....

Would you take 2 of my SPs for McHugh instead?