Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

At least it wasn't a pinch hit strike out that cost you this week Breaksman.

I am starting to think I own you though

Stat change coming

Timely put me in touch with Bud Selig who reached out to the guy in charge of stat changes. Machado has an extra single coming his way

its funny, in 7 years that never happened to me with sale. I think he had only had one other 10 day dl trip during the season before that and it was his second year

I can’t even risk starting him this week. Think he will pitch this weekend but since Yankees blow and the division is over they might just rest him more

I can’t even risk starting him this week. Think he will pitch this weekend but since Yankees blow and the division is over they might just rest him more

yeah they're saying Baltimore. It's a risk to start him but jfc its Baltimore- it's hard to sit him too.

I'm starting pom and just hoping he survives Toronto so he can hopefully get a free win vs Baltimore. He's so bad though

Richard I dont wanna start. Felix dont wanna start. Pom dont wanna start but with McCullers on the DL I gotta start one or two. Jfc. Almost wanna start rodon vs cleveland

Pretty funny we can't change the keeper rules because Cee doesn't agree... funny his entire argument was based on DS dominating the league and yet DS is missing the playoffs and felt he had to trade for keeps.

Then cee doesn't even set his lineup in an important match up but we're not changing rules because he doesn't agree. Pretty crazy how stupid that is.

Pretty funny we can't change the keeper rules because Cee doesn't agree... funny his entire argument was based on DS dominating the league and yet DS is missing the playoffs and felt he had to trade for keeps.

Then cee doesn't even set his lineup in an important match up but we're not changing rules because he doesn't agree. Pretty crazy how stupid that is.

8/5/18 11:48 AM ET SwordFish Financial Nick Martini RF | OAK - Benched

Andrelton Simmons SS | LAA - Benched

LF | STL - Activated and Moved to DH

Jose Martinez LF | STL - Activated

Doesn't count I guess? Who knew