Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

I said 100 times when I brought up qs early on in the season that it was far from perfect but having the most certainly means the most likelihood for most wins.

Should I go back and bump them?

When qs is same and one guys Era is much better then the Era guy clearly better and deserves even more wins. Nothing lucky about being the best.

Timely > ttp

Arm whisperer mania.

I said 100 times when I brought up qs early on in the season that it was far from perfect but having the most certainly means the most likelihood for most wins.

Should I go back and bump them?

When qs is same and one guys Era is much better then the Era guy clearly better and deserves even more wins. Nothing lucky about being the best.

Timely > ttp

Arm whisperer mania.

So if I figured out the era of our qs and mine was better then what?

Almost 4 era Sale? The guy should just demand to get traded to a decent team next year. Its unfair that he has to play for Hahn. DeLeon, Puig and Holmes for Sale  :clap . Maybe that will motivate him and try to be like his daddy Clay. Another year, another no Cy Young for your boy Sale.

RIP Kersh. All Georges negative sale injury aura karmaed to Kersh. Tough break.

Sale more durable than kersh.

Cee is the one who mushed Kersh. Absolutely after all these seasons never seen someone go after Breaks about Kersh and cheating.

Greatness will be if Kersh comes back on a Sunday the day before playoffs start and no two steps all the way through :yay

Guy will be back in time to do 70 on me in playoffs?

Almost 4 era Sale? The guy should just demand to get traded to a decent team next year. Its unfair that he has to play for Hahn. DeLeon, Puig and Holmes for Sale :clap . Maybe that will motivate him and try to be like his daddy Clay. Another year, another no Cy Young for your boy Sale.

3.18 is almost four? They teach rounding in Costa Rica pal?

You wanna bet Sale gets a Cy this year pal?