Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Brick said he tried to put Bundy in on his phone when he saw he was a 2 step.  You ever try making lineup changes on your phone?  CBS mobile site fucking blows.

Neither team had played a game when I swapped them and Vizcaino wasn't hurt at the time.

Just realized George is starting one guy who only has one start in a 10 day week, he sits Santiago for Perdomo and Verrett, and he has to start a starter in an RP spot in a 10 day week. Maybe RJ should have set his lineup (not that he had another RP). 

Unbelievable luck Cee's awful team has. Almost comical at this point. Might be the worst playoff team of all-time when it's all said and done. 

Oh and George starts Panik again when he's out for most of the 10 day week. WTF

At least he picked up this Hall of Famer  :yay

T. Anderson 
SS

0-2, KO -1 -4

Because I fucked up. I did not notice that Billy Burns was sent to the minors and started Varrett over Santiago. Timely is in full tilt mode because somehow it will be my fault that his shitty team wont make the playoffs.

George set his lineup

What is everyone crying about?

Because I fucked up. I did not notice that Billy Burns was sent to the minors and started Varrett over Santiago. Timely is in full tilt mode because somehow it will be my fault that his shitty team wont make the playoffs.

Or maybe I'm tired of guys throwing in the towel and being inactive owners pal. You ever think of that?

I came in last before...I tried every single week. Youre a dog.

Im a dog? Is that an insult?

I have tried every week. I made moves every week, made trades, etc. Even setup my team for next week. You just got a bad break but dont blame me for your failure.

Or maybe I'm tired of guys throwing in the towel and being inactive owners pal. You ever think of that?

I came in last before...I tried every single week. Youre a dog.