Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Deemer too easy to tilt. Guy went about -17 in the two tripp blows contests he did and has been spiraling since the embarrassment.

Fake news. Timely upset that i didn't accept the ultimate holy grail of invites to the FFF and is taking out his anger for his golfing partner, and certified stiff, Roc/Seamus Winston/disappearer on Deem team

Think my best is like 105 lol. But much better then missing the ball or hitting it two feet like a few months ago.

Guys who are athletes like me and you I have figured out harder to adapt so Timely picked it up right away. :cigar

I played baseball and tennis so those old swings have me having to relearn everything.

i'm hitting low to mid 90's, but I have played about 30-40 rounds in the last 6-7 months.  I think I have plateaued.  Im putting a couple fat grips on my putter and chipper so I'm hoping that will help.  I can hit pretty long, but my accuracy is suspect.  My sand game and putting has been atrocious.

Fake news. Timely upset that i didn't accept the ultimate holy grail of invites to the FFF and is taking out his anger for his golfing partner, and certified stiff, Roc/Seamus Winston/disappearer on Deem team

Why are you posting in this thread? We were begging others behind the scenes to join because you're so ffff'ing annoying. Jfc.

And roc doesn't golf.

Think my best is like 105 lol. But much better then missing the ball or hitting it two feet like a few months ago.

Guys who are athletes like me and you I have figured out harder to adapt so Timely picked it up right away. :cigar

I played baseball and tennis so those old swings have me having to relearn everything.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh

How about grounders off the Tee?

Is that a bad idea? I tried one at golfsmith that they sell for $129 and it felt pretty good. I would use it anywhere from 50 yards in. Let me find a pic

I wouldn't use it, or recommend it, but if you think it's comfortable won't kill you to try. On the putter I like it, but the wedge game is all feel and I think that takes away a bit of feel. The more open your hands and fingers the less feel you have of the club.

It is an odyssey and the grip is a super stroke

chipper club.jpg

Yeah that's like a putter. That's not as fat of a grip as they make em. I actually like the fat grip putters. I've just never seen anyone using the fat grip wedges.

I would have no room for that in my bag, I keep the legal amount of clubs in my bag and would have to take something out for that. That's an interesting club

Is that a PGA legal club?

I vote keep pitching the same.  10 points for win.

Timely Hitting, on 02 Mar 2017 - 11:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Keeper options: (Proposed Keeper changes:

5 keepers

1 - Keep player based on draft round (max 3 years)
2 - Keep player based on draft round first year, then 1st round every year after (no limit how long you can keep him)

1 - TN?, Viejo, TTP, Joey
2 - George, RJ, Brick, Timely, Yanks, Cee

Bat Scoring Change (Staying -1) DECIDED

-.5: Brick, Tripp, George, Joey

-1: RJ, Timely, TN, Viejo, TTP, Yanks

Reduce Roster Size (Reducing by 3 spots) DECIDED

No -
By 2 - Viejo, TTP, TN
By 3 - Brick, George, Timely, Tripp, Joey, Yanks, RJ

All Players on Waiver Wire (Waivers nightly at Midnight)
Unanimous

Pitching QS/W

10 win, 0 QS - TTPenis, TN, Brick, Viejo, RJ

7 win, 3 QS - Timely, George, Joey, Yanks

Yeah that's like a putter. That's not as fat of a grip as they make em. I actually like the fat grip putters. I've just never seen anyone using the fat grip wedges.

I would have no room for that in my bag, I keep the legal amount of clubs in my bag and would have to take something out for that. That's an interesting club

PGA legal?  good question.  I'll find out.  Some guys are using this club from 100 yards out.  I know guys that have put fat grips on their driver.  I wouldn't do that, but I think it might help my short game.

Keepers

All players kept the first year will be based on the round they were drafted in (up to round 10 value).  If you keep a player drafted round 11 or later, he will have a 10th round value for keepers purposes.  If you keep a player picked up off the waiver wire during the season, he will also be valued as a 10th rounder.

If you keep a player for years 2 and beyond, he will cost a 1st round pick.  If you keep 2 players for 2+ years, it will cost your 1st and 2nd rounder, 3 players will cost your first 3 picks, etc.

PGA legal? good question. I'll find out. Some guys are using this club from 100 yards out. I know guys that have put fat grips on their driver. I wouldn't do that, but I think it might help my short game.

It's legal. Seems like a nice club for people who struggle around the greens with their chipping. My 60 degree wedge maybe my favorite club. Hard to fit that club in the bag with club limits so no one on tour would use it - a lot of people will use their hybrid to bump and run which is similar to that club. Let me know how you like it. It's a new club category. Should help someone with their confidence around the green..

timely what 14 clubs do you use?  I am currently using Ping G-15s 4-Wedge, a 1W, 3W, 5W, Fairway 22 degree, chipper, and putter.  I also carry a 60 degree wedge but rarely use it

i'm hitting low to mid 90's, but I have played about 30-40 rounds in the last 6-7 months.  I think I have plateaued.  Im putting a couple fat grips on my putter and chipper so I'm hoping that will help.  I can hit pretty long, but my accuracy is suspect.  My sand game and putting has been atrocious.

Ah yeah 30-40 rounds much better then the 8 I have had in my life. I drive further then Timely but its my mid range game is where I blow.