Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Figured you guys would want to start draft but I guess we can keep voting on shit for 3 more weeks :yay

Yeah let's open the draft room. I'm gonna make an executive order decision soon here trump style.

I'll change my vote to reduce roster size by 1 so ttp stops crying. That changes Yanks vote too ha. So roster sizes at 26 good with everyone so ttp stops yelling at everyone?

Leaving players at 27 since we already blew up the league with everything else we did.

Getting rid of our keepers and needing this ww everyday we shouldnt go crazy and change everything.

If 27 is to much next year we change that. If you want to put a cap on how many SPs can be on the bench then do that.

3 is drastic and guys like Timely cant figure it out.

Every year guys say they cant figure out who to drop to pick up someone and thats at 27. At 24 im telling ya at some points guys are gonna have to give up mid level guys and then the way the ww works and having to use it all week whoever the magic ball happens to land on will get those the better players just out of lucky timing.

Can you imagine the guys who will hit the WW from VD when he wants to pick up a guy in double a?

absolutely correct mr ttp or mrs lils as you've been so oftenly called. To switch it up to 3 less roster spots is extreme. There wasn't even an option in the voting post that i saw for keeping it the same, talk about skewed polling.

Revote at the very least, this is a drastic measure that must undergo a real voting process before being implemented. STRICT SCRUTINY WILL BE APPLIED TO THIS VOTE.

absolutely correct mr ttp or mrs lils as you've been so oftenly called. To switch it up to 3 less roster spots is extreme. There wasn't even an option in the voting post that i saw for keeping it the same, talk about skewed polling.

Revote at the very least, this is a drastic measure that must undergo a real voting process before being implemented. STRICT SCRUTINY WILL BE APPLIED TO THIS VOTE.

0 was one of the options and received ZERO votes.

Lean towards intermediate scrutiny.

Keeper options: (Proposed Keeper changes:

5 keepers

1 - Keep player based on draft round (max 3 years)

2 - Keep player based on draft round first year, then 1st round every year after (no limit how long you can keep him)

1 - TN?, Viejo, TTP, Joey

2 - George, RJ, Brick, Timely, Yanks, Cee

Bat Scoring Change (Staying -1) DECIDED

-.5: Brick, Tripp, George, Joey

-1: RJ, Timely, TN, Viejo, TTP, Yanks

Reduce Roster Size (Reducing by 3 spots) DECIDED

No -

By 2 - Viejo, TTP, TN

By 3 - Brick, George, Timely, Tripp, Joey, Yanks, RJ

All Players on Waiver Wire (Waivers nightly at Midnight)

Unanimous

Pitching QS/W

10 win, 0 QS - TTPenis, TN, Brick, Viejo, RJ

7 win, 3 QS - Timely, George, Joey, Yanks

Yes you were texting me and hadnt spent two seconds thinking about the league.

1. I thought we were still keeping some of our guys 

2. Had no idea how terrible this ww deal was

3. Hadnt thought it through since you text me at 6 my time and want a decision in ten minutes when im getting ready to have dinner with the family.

I know we need to hurry up the draft room but then I will hear nobody brought this up when im complaining in June.

By the way the draft room is already open. I have already been in there

Yes you were texting me and hadnt spent two seconds thinking about the league.

1. I thought we were still keeping some of our guys 

2. Had no idea how terrible this ww deal was

3. Hadnt thought it through since you text me at 6 my time and want a decision in ten minutes when im getting ready to have dinner with the family.

I know we need to hurry up the draft room but then I will hear nobody brought this up when im complaining in June.

By the way the draft room is already open. I have already been in there

Pal Bricker said Timely was blowing up your phone with texts Gyno style :clap

I've got to clean and start cooking dinner soon. Let's get this shit figured out.

Looks like wins are staying at 10 points.

WW has been figured out. Keepers decided.

Roster size the only thing that's somehow in dispute despite the vote. Your points are valid I just want to get this decided. Been talking about this stuff for a week now.

I don't think the solution can be zero. No one voted that way. Has to be 1 or 2.

Make rosters 26 and lets move on. If we want to revote im good with that so its not "my call" but i think me and Gamer laid it out and think most common sense guys will go with 26 or 27

I'll change my vote to 26 changing Yanks vote to 26..you and game vote for 26 that's 4 votes. If rj changes his vote that settles it with the other votes out there.