Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Will say one thing about the Judge situation. 

In the past guys make accidental trades and we reverse them. Joeybaggs just did one with me this year and I reversed.

I think the right thing to have done is let Yanks snag Judge and no one else should have jumped in over a 10 minute goof.

We let Baggs set his team with a goof. We reverse trades. 

Just my opinion

In the past guys make accidental trades and we reverse them. Joeybaggs just did one with me this year and I reversed.

I think the right thing to have done is let Yanks snag Judge and no one else should have jumped in over a 10 minute goof.

Just my opinion

Wasn't even ten minutes. Was about 5.

If viejo ratted me out and someone else took him then fine. But he ratted me out to his advantage. That's low. My first year in the league. If it was open I thought it was fine. I didn't know some guy with a squeaky voice who loves mookie opened it early

Just my opinion

I made an accidental trade with George yesterday. I thought I was trying to rape him with shwarber for clay bellingers son. But I clicked Bruce and ill live with it.

Bruce eligible at 1st yet?

Yeah me and family not to happy about the situation down here. Unreal

It's remarkable how stupid they are.

The Bears need depth and talent all over the field. Trubisky was no sure thing at all - I'd rather have Watson. The Bears trade their 3rd and 4th - which they desperately need - to draft a guy who isn't even ranked highly. I get it, if you love a QB go get him but jesus is this a disaster. This team is the laughing stock of the NFL if not for the Browns.