Who has the best TGF team?

Brick

Pal cheer up.  Shelby the same as Bud Norris and your keeper Peralta   :scooter

Shelby Miller (SP Diamondbacks): Miller isn’t someone I was high on going into the year, but I wasn’t expecting a dramatic decline. That’s what it has been, though; he’s sporting a 22/23 K/BB ratio to go along with his 6.94 ERA in 35 innings. His swinging-strike rate, never a strong point, is now one of the lowest in the majors, and he’s one of five starting pitchers, along with Bud NorrisMike LeakeJerad Eickhoff and Wily Peralta, with an exit-velocity against of at least 92 mph. I wouldn’t completely rule out a turnaround, but I’m not waiting around for one, either.

Outscored you and I had 6 starts pal

And I have used Q once hahaha

Maybe my other guys won't be 8-17 as a group too going forward

You want points sides?

Will give you +50 points since that's the difference right now

Or I'll give you the field vs my team in points.  So you can root for Cee and Roc when your team is out of it :btj

Sale and coop said this was the plan after last season ended and before this season. His average 2 strike fastball velocity us something like 95mph. Average 0 or 1 strike is 91.8. He's trying to get quick outs.

I think he wore down because of the k's last year. Deeper into games.

Can you ask Coop if he talked to Degrom too.

Guy fell apart cause he just cant K anyone anymore. 3 of 4 batters in the 6th he went like 10 pitches per batter after being up like 1-2. Was brutal.

He has lost his K pitch and think Cee should feel terrible for fn me

Can you ask Coop if he talked to Degrom too.

Guy fell apart cause he just cant K anyone anymore. 3 of 4 batters in the 6th he went like 10 pitches per batter after being up like 1-2. Was brutal.

He has lost his K pitch and think Cee should feel terrible for fn me

You got raped, deal should be reversed. Truth is degrom lost something on his fastball and seems like he's pitching to contact now

I love getting credit for starting chap over some random bloke!

Coach B's lineup decisions were critical to this week's success. They went with Aroldis Chapman over the higher ranked Chris Devenski.

This decision boosted George Best Team For 2020!!!'s final score by 35.3 points, which was the difference in the game. Coach B's lineup moves this week also allowed them to move into positive territory for the year, giving their team 31 points than the experts would have.