it was fun enjoy (boats video added)

BigDaddy

Not really given the dynamics of all things involved.

Multiple reasons I was asked to be the one to do so.

I didn't ask anything. You run your mouth like an idiot, get personal with posters, hold the free play shit against people who play in these contests, you're just a problem for tgf. If you'd stop talking, just run the contest, and really, stop talking, tgf would be much better. Its extraordinarily hypocritical of you to send that pm. No question marks. You should want to get better at your job, Kinger and yanks deserve less boat bullshit.

Boat,

Don't you think you could have had the same message portrayed better by something along these lines:

Daddy, we are pals, you help out TGF and are a solid poster. However we don't need the EoG bullshit daily. There is free speech to an extent but can't just bash TGF and promote EoG here. They wouldn't allow it and we won't. Tone it down ....

wait, wait...

can we all sit back and laugh at mo?

guy gave away something to mike and then reminded the forum and mike about it 1000 times; it was all just a joke though, just ask him. now he's criticizing boat for holding good deeds and etc over peoples heads; mo practically invented that. guy just helps a random charity outside the boards and reminds us of it lol.

guy says people shouldnt take personal shots at posters, yet he discusses the perceived IQ level of the guy he is debating with every argument. can't make this up.

that's what us semi-retired veteran posters are here for. to keep reality in check. 

One thing it keeps confirming is that Boat can throw these free plays and contests right back in guys faces. 

If you dont like what Daddy is posting tell him he isnt welcome but to use the fact he won money and that he should be held to a different standard because of it is terrible

The guy says that those who play in contests are the guys who make the success of the site viable, then he throws it in your face, as if it's charity from him. It's either what keeps the lights on, or boat charity. Depending on what boat wants that minute, the tune changes dramatically. Hypocritical, once again.

Play in contests, boat will throw it in your face. Say something about contests players, boat will say they keep the lights on. Not the sharpest tool in the shed, but a tool none the less. Jk sounding better than he used to. Boat makes it harder to enjoy this site.

Guest boatboatboat

but can't just bash TGF

but he can.

TGF simply wont be the +EV place it has been for him if he does so.

Not allowing him to speak about TGF WOULD be censorship.

But he certainly doesn't think that the same people who provide him with many many many +EV opportunities will continue to do stuff while he gives a rash of shit every day do you?

You can come to my (tgf in this case) yard and call me a mother fucker, but I won't bring you a beer and a sandwich while you do so.

Boat,

Don't you think you could have had the same message portrayed better by something along these lines:

Daddy, we are pals, you help out TGF and are a solid poster. However we don't need the EoG bullshit daily. There is free speech to an extent but can't just bash TGF and promote EoG here. They wouldn't allow it and we won't. Tone it down ....

Simple enough, but not enough spaces.

Boat has to make it more about boat.

The guy who makes ridiculous personal attacks can't lecture a poster on personal attacks; Part of the issue having this guy around. The guy who runs the contests he makes money from - can't also shove them in your throat as if it's some grand act of kindness. This same shit .. never ending.

Guest boatboatboat

but he can.

But he certainly doesn't think that the same people who provide him with many many many +EV opportunities will continue to do stuff while he gives a rash of shit every day do you?

You can come to my (tgf in this case) yard and call me a mother fucker, but I won't bring you a beer and a sandwich while you do so.

At this very moment there are FREE TO ENTER contest TGF has kicked $3000 into. Normaly Dad would enter all 3. Which is great. But don't try and win 3k from the people you rip every day

but he can.

boat i closed one TGF book account

how the fuck am i gonna continue to take advantage?