Getting ready to cash out some of George's money today!

Hoops

After a slow start to HR Wager I hit 4 parlays in a row and turned a Deemer deposit ($50) into just under a dime in 24 hours. I don't want any excuses today George like my processor is on vacation or you must complete a 200 time rollover for your 1st withdrawal or I'll have to go Beantown Jim on you! JK :laugh

Deemer: a withdrawal is when you actually win money from a book and you get paid. I know you don't know what that means so I wanted to explain that to you pal.

I've made 8 deposits Mike between 50-100. That's hardly shot taking

congrats on the win

but making small deposits in the hopes of a big withdrawal is the definition of shot taking, no matter how many you make!  no worries, I was just busting your balls... good to see you have the mentality of losing small or winning big, most gamblers do the opposite and get buried

:cheers

congrats on the win

but making small deposits in the hopes of a big withdrawal is the definition of shot taking, no matter how many you make!  no worries, I was just busting your balls... good to see you have the mentality of losing small or winning big, most gamblers do the opposite and get buried

:cheers

Makes 700 dollars worth of deposits, over the span of 2 months, cashes out 1,000 after he hits a couple parlays.

I don't think this is anything close to being a shot taker.

I thought people said brock took a shot, when he offered a line on a game, and didn't have the money to pay it out.

Apparently those 2 things are the same??  One looks like gambling to me and the other looks like a shot taker/scumbag.