How do we get pizza points? [Update on points]

po69

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you guys believe that I have never had a piece of pizza IN MY LIFE!!!

How fat would I be right now if I ate pizza?? I cant really explain it but as a kid our family never really ate pizza. It is not really something that a Doctor feeds his family, so we never had it growing up. My dad never had a piece of pizza for the first 50 years of his life. Since then he eats pizza maybe once every 3 months. Maybe when I get 50, I will try it for the first time.

But when I was young, pizza always looked like snot to me. I just couldn't get over that and have never tried it in my life. But also, I do not really eat cheese. The ONLY cheese that I eat is parmesan cheese on spaghetti.

Now you guys can say that you know someone who is over 40 years old and has never tried a piece of pizza in his life

So you wont eat it but your shoveling this crap down your kids throat?

Rx. Senior  Join Date May 2001 Location Texas Posts 15,078

03-31-2009, 04:50 PM  

Well I usually just buy my kids Little Ceasars hot-n-ready by $5.99 each. Not bad for a large pizza. It used to be $5 each about 8 months ago.

But I will try and pick up my free pizza at 5:30 today

You damn right!! Little Caesars is about 1/2 mile from our house.  My kids started eating it at school so they sort of like it.

But even my kids only have pizza maybe once every 2 weeks. But it is always Little Caesars. Kingers family is always there working at that joint

How about the Mcdonalds your poisioning them with 3-4 times a week. Your dad must be so disappointed in what he raised

Rx. Senior  Join Date May 2001 Location Texas Posts 15,078

01-09-2004, 04:23 PM  

Do you ever eat at any of the places below?

A & W, Arby's,
Auntie Anne's, Baskin Robbins, Ben & Jerry's, Blimpie's, Bojangles, Bresler's Ice Cream, Burger King, Captain D's, Carl's Jr, Carvel Ice Cream, Charlies' Steakery, Checkers,Chick-Fil-A, Chubby's Diner, Church's Chicken, Cinnabon, Coldstone's Creamery, Country Pride RestaurantDairy QueenDenny'sDomino's Pizza, Donato's Pizza, Dunkin' Donuts, East Of Chicago Pizza, Edy's, Gloria Jeans' Coffee, Godfather's Pizza, Great Steak & Potato, Haagen-Dazs, Hardee's, Heavenly Ham, Hogi-Yogi (3 coupons), Hungry Howie's, I Can't Believe It's Yogurt, IHOP, Jersey Mike's Subs, Jimmy John's Subs, Johnny Rockets, KFC, Kettle Restaurant, Krystal's, Lee's Famous Chicken, Little Caesar's Pizza, Long John Silver's, Manhattan Bagels, McDonald's, Mountain Mike's Pizza, Mrs. Field's Cookies, Nathan's Famous Orange Julius, Papa Murphy's Pizza, Perkin's Restaurant, Pizza Factory, Pizza Hut, Pizza Inn, Po Folks Restaurant, Ponderosa Steakhouses, Popeye's Famous Chicken, Rally's Hamburgers, Round Table Pizza, Sbarro, Schlotzski's Deli, Shakey's PizzaSmoothie KingSonic Drive In, Steak Escape, Sub Station II, Subway Taco Bell, Taco Make,r Tastee-Freeze, TCBY Treats, TOGO's Sandwiches, Truckstops of America, Waffle House, Weinersnitzel, Wendy's Hamburgers?

Well if you do, then you and you family and friends need these national coupon books. I have to take my kids to McDonalds at least 3-4 times a week and the coupons JUST from McDonalds save over $50. But you get all of the other restaurants as well! Each book cost $30 each including shipping or the best deal is $99 gets you 5 books. I gave out the books to my offcie staff for Christmas and they just love them. All of the coupons contain buy one get one free offers. Like free pizzas or free dinner buffets. Pretty cool for gamblers who dont want to spend too much time cooking!! Click the link below to learn about the books or just send me an email to

[email protected]