$100 free play thread

TeamGSP

risking my first $100 freeplay on sweden soccer match over 2.5 between gefle and elfsborg at -104 odds to win $96.15

By the way a push on a freeplay equals a loss so you don't get the freeplay back but lets see what amount i can build the freeplay to.  I would like to cash out in bitcoin and then make a first time heritage bitcoin deposit of up to $1000 for a 100% bonus with a 20x rollover.

if i win this 1, i plan on making a first inning YES bet that a run will happen in major league baseball today and i'm thinking there might be more than 1 game i will do.  

Lets do this shit! holy fuck goal already happened in less than a minute!  you fuckin' kidding me!  lol! 

po 69 you had king 7 off suit with the last of your 1800 chips and i knocked you out.  Take your loss like a man and stop dwelling.  By the way fuck your bullshit timing down, i know EXACTLY what i'm going to do as soon as i get my hand 95% of the time and i could not wait to either knock your ass out or get moved to another table.  I do not like you.

$96.15 of what i have on even money run in the first inning giants and astros YES! who's on board with me my people?