SportsOptions.com & CRlines.com Present: The TGF Football Post-up Contest [Over $12K in the pot]

KingRevolver

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tripp... don't worry about posting your plays all at once... just enjoy playing in the contest.

I'll just take full control of it myself.  I'll post plays whenever I can, if guys don't like it, then we can have a deadline that everyone must follow.  But I don't think that will be necessary.  We are doing just fine.

As far as the three new posters who bought-in today, I will make your accounts in a few minutes and PM you the info with instructions that you must read.  Thank you.

no reason to post everyones plays until the last couple weeks

I think so, too, but I was just doing it to make sure everyone knew there was no funny business going on.  That was my only reason behind it.  

I'll post as many updates as I can.

Thank you guys for making this a great contest.  All the big boys are in it.

PAID:

Deemer

Tripp

KR

TNVOLFAN

Mofo

Yanks

bluedreamin

rito

ronald 

Bricker

kidkonggolf

WMtribe

PokerJoe 

Moldy

WVU

Cadllac Pete

Voodoo

Brownsfan

Try 

NSN21

Wade

Kevy

Fish

Dire Straits

Yisman

Weinke

PO69

Edited by KingRevolver
Edit: Took Boat off the list- I forgot he gave his entry to Wade. So 27 official entrants so far.

For what it's worth I trust Kinger enough to not care if he posts his plays. He could just leave the forum with all our cash if he was dishonest so no need to bother past posting plays to get the money by "winning".

Whoever wins this thing, you're welcome for my donation.

Thank you, Weinker.  But what I will do anyway is make all my 7 plays at the same time and post them here.  I'll do it later tonight... just better doing it that way.

Let's make this money!