SportsOptions.com & CRlines.com Present: The TGF Football Post-up Contest [Over $12K in the pot]

KingRevolver

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey deemer, DONT CALL IT MY MOVE!!!  I was the one who pointed out that he did it last week!  It might be something that deemer would do though

trytrytry did it last week with 3 games correlated..... but you know what.......it is probably a real good strategy under normal circumstances

The strategy behind using correlated plays on contest pics is you have a better chance of being either up by a lot or down by a lot which means a guy playing lots of contests can spend more time on contests he is doing well in. There is no real advantage other than saving time.

Deemer, what rule are you referring to?

Try,

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Unlike Rito (who obviously is a dullard, despite winning MILLIONS). If you're looking for a way to win or lose a good amount units, correlated type plays such as:

TEAM A -35 pts

Team A/B O53

Team C -40

TEAM C/D Over 56

Is it a shity thing to do in a postup contest. Cap the games or throw darts, no need for that.

ok deemer just was wondering in this long thread if there was some rule changes beyond post #1, its 29 pages long.  There is not I actually scanned the entire thing past 25 minutes,  in the second game played way back  there was a poster who played more than one option from the same game, it was not brought up as a rule change or tweak, nothing of the kind.  everyone seems to realize you can play sides and totals and the scoring format is easy to understand.  

I  know I understand the rules, and the object I think is to attempt to cash a prize.   I suppose some guys (maybe you?) play just for the love of the game and thats OK also.  also to support the sponsors of course. 

some guys play contests for fun, some play in draftkings contests and dont stack lineups for example, a way to have fun and donate away, maybe that is your angle Im not sure ,  that is certainly each players decision on what to click on and what not to.   you are free to follow the rules in post #1 which I think you have, Id have to go back and look.  same for me.

also I point out more bad initial rules in contests than any other poster around.  get the rules set and understood by all and let the game and the game within the game played.  

GL with your games today deemer

pvpipe we go way back no problem if you feel picking two sides form the same game is stacking and you dont like that  its OK by me if you feel that way.  no hard feelings.