SportsOptions.com & CRlines.com Present: The TGF Football Post-up Contest [Over $12K in the pot]

KingRevolver

Lol so this guy is a shot taker

If you read Kingers post, he said play fair and coventenial picks and sides in the PM. He couldn't list every fucking rule.

Shows what kind of guy you are.

"I'm not breaking a rule so I'm playing to win".

This guy will do anything to make a buck. Piece of shit

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Try,

You know exactly what I'm talking about. Unlike Rito (who obviously is a dullard, despite winning MILLIONS). If you're looking for a way to win or lose a good amount units, correlated type plays such as:

TEAM A -35 pts

Team A/B O53

Team C -40

TEAM C/D Over 56

Is it a shity thing to do in a postup contest. Cap the games or throw darts, no need for that.

Anyone who refers to Rito as a "dullard" quickly vaults to the top of the list for MOST SQUARE poster.

Dear SQUARE,

I have no problem with what TRY is doing.  Revolver set out the rules at the beginning of the contest.  If you didn't like them, you had the option to not join the contest. 

SQUARE is exactly what's wrong with America today.  Guy is worried more about what other people are doing instead of taking care of his own business.

working for me now

was trying to get in picks for the early games and it gave me the did not connect page a few times

will pick from the late games

Just a suggestion to everyone:

I'd make my selections sooner than later... in case something happens.  The website going down, your internet going down, WWIII breaking out, etc.

Lol so this guy is a shot taker

Try would you sell out your family for a quick buck?

If you read Kingers post, he said play fair and coventenial picks and sides in the PM. He couldn't list every fucking rule.

Shows what kind of guy you are.

"I'm not breaking a rule so I'm playing to win".

This guy will do anything to make a buck. Piece of shit

You are a complete moron.  He is only increasing his variance, his expectation does not change.    

trytrytry, there is a slight difference between playing 1 side and total of the same game and doing it for 6 games over the course of 2 weeks. It isn't against the rules though so it is therefore within the rules.

It does seem pretty cheap and cheesy though. I do think that doing that is an advantage and might as well start doing it myself. I may not do it for 3 games a week though, but I already like an underdog at +40 or so, then I might as well take the under as well.

But guys on this site complain on the poker contest each week when someone is taking their time. That is TOTALLY within the rules and everyone gets a timer to use. Yet people complain about that for some reason so they would complain about this. I am surprised that more people don't take the correlated plays actually. Even though your picks lost, I would have won all of those since I only take underdogs and totals under. One thing is for sure, If trytrytry is doing it, then it must be a good strategy. (He just for some reason took the really huge chalk plays instead of the dogs)

For all of the people complaining, you can't be surprised that people are trying to do anything and everything that isn't black and white cheating to get the upper hand. Too much money in this for people to not try and gain an advantage over the rest of the field.

Stop whining and either do the same thing or just pick winners

From Kinger's PM:

Also, I want to make it perfectly clear that betting both sides of a game is not allowed.  I think the conventional and fair rules of any football contest apply here.  I know a rule like this is obvious for all of us, but you never know what someone might try.

"Fair and conventional"

Try, I understand you can't win using a conventional way to win, glad pvc pointed it out. You are now labeled as a shot taker. I'm not the only one who feels this way, dumbass. 

Also - since kinger stated "Both sides of a game is not allowed" ---- BOTH TOTALS of game apply? 

Lol, if you ask rito/wmtribe/trytry it should be allowed.... Buncha pathetic fucks

Deemer did you really bring my family into this?? post #726

In good spirit I will allow you to either delete that or simply apologize for that.

obviously no forum is proper to bring posters familys into threads

your move on that, I hope you do the right thing.

Didn't bring anyone's family in it. It's an expression.

Settle the fuck down