SportsOptions.com & CRlines.com Present: The TGF Football Post-up Contest [Over $12K in the pot]

KingRevolver

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And WVU only needs to tie if I am not mistaken. Not sure of the exact totals, but WVU only needs to take a couple of -3 or +3 picks to greatly increase his chances. And Kinger CANNOT afford to tie a game

And I wouldn't have said anything had kinger kept his mouth shut. Yes kinger, you won 4th, congrats buddy. You FINALLY won something in your life!  BUt you still wont have a family until you are 40 years old, so enjoy that money

Well you are the one who is making it seem that it was a given that you will finish in 3rd, I never said that!

I just congratulated you on finishing 4th. You didn't exactly take a full $250 away from me as WVU had 25% of my entry. So he would have had $62.50 of 4th place. So you won $190 from me, congrats

What do you mean "we all took"?  You took two early games.  Interesting comment.

And I don't know why- you have no chance to win money... you should've just not picked anything.   :laugh

In Kinger MIRACLE fashion, his picks are probably the exact opposite of WVU!