"George", any of this sound familiar?

Patrick McIrish

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, love reading mcirish say in that thread that there's nothing wrong with bearding/collusion all because he hates boat so in turn george. 

didn't pat rip WVU for ages for bonus whoring via beards? 

everyone in the thread thinking mcirish is wrong, but he stands PAT. I respect that about pat though; a timely like trait.  :cigar

pat, let's cut the shill nonsense. accusing me of shilling is about as dumb as it gets. 

can you just get back to ripping boat? much more entertaining pal, and you were shooting actual ammunition, not a bunch of blanks. 

Patty, you seem to believe George owns the forum.  If he did, you'd be banned by now, I'm sure.  Don't you think?   

But I like to stand for a more freedom-of-speech type of forum, which I did @ EOG, and that's why you're here with this type of thread.  If you noticed, after I left there, they've gone as far as to edit out thread titles because they contain a book's name on it.  They don't gotta burn the books they just remove 'em. 

I put my forum reputation (could be an oxymoron for some) up against anyone's out there in forumville.  I think I'm trusted and respected (aside from my silly innocuous antics that I do around forum) by a lot of posters, and I thought you might be one of those posters, but I'm starting to see I could be wrong in thinking that...

Over the past week you have falsely stated that EZ = HR, and that George had a hand in stiffing Cory.  That's a lie and everyone knows it. Aside from HR being a sponsor here, something like that usually wouldn't affect me directly.

But by spreading this lie, you're essentially saying that I have those EZ Street scumbags here as part of the forum.  Do you really think I would be here, leading the charge, with EZ by my side?  I was one of their biggest opponents, and you've said that yourself... but now you're saying I have a forum with EZ being a part of it?

That's just not true, and you know that's not true because I would never allow that to happen.  Unfortunately, this feud you have with Boat has evolved into mudslinging from all parties involved, and it's sad to see.

But making a thread like this makes someone like me, who I thought was your friend, look bad.  

My four pennies.

Patty, you seem to believe George owns the forum.  If he did, you'd be banned by now, I'm sure.  Don't you think?   

But I like to stand for a more freedom-of-speech type of forum, which I did @ EOG, and that's why you're here with this type of thread.  If you noticed, after I left there, they've gone as far as to edit out thread titles because they contain a book's name on it.  They don't gotta burn the books they just remove 'em. 

I put my forum reputation (could be an oxymoron for some) up against anyone's out there in forumville.  I think I'm trusted and respected (aside from my silly innocuous antics that I do around forum) by a lot of posters, and I thought you might be one of those posters, but I'm starting to see I could be wrong in thinking that...

Over the past week you have falsely stated that EZ = HR, and that George had a hand in stiffing Cory.  That's a lie and everyone knows it. Aside from HR being a sponsor here, something like that usually wouldn't affect me directly.

But by spreading this lie, you're essentially saying that I have those EZ Street scumbags here as part of the forum.  Do you really think I would be here, leading the charge, with EZ by my side?  I was one of their biggest opponents, and you've said that yourself... but now you're saying I have a forum with EZ being a part of it?

That's just not true, and you know that's not true because I would never allow that to happen.  Unfortunately, this feud you have with Boat has evolved into mudslinging from all parties involved, and it's sad to see.

But making a thread like this makes someone like me, who I thought was your friend, look bad.  

My four pennies.

I think you put up with a lot more than others.

My four pennies.

You know he's going to keep posting until he's banned from here so he can gain "cred". That's the game. Why not delay the inevitable so we don't have to wade through this garbage every other day. Can't believe what you and boat put up with.

BigDaddy, you and I have been posting and reading these forums for a long, long time... You have always been a decent read and an all around good guy.... But some thing has changed in the past 6 months or so... To the point of almost intolerable... You have cried and bitched about everything here lately... Not sure, what has brought all this on, but GOD dammmmmmmit you have stepped on my last fucking nerve... My wife has stepped on the 16 million others, and now you step on the last one... Please stop, and let's see if we can get the Old BigDaddy back... What say U???????

No he doesn't.Boat is the last person you would want representing you in a dispute with any book.Might as well kiss your money goodbye.

It's nobodies job but your own to take care of yourself offshore. Why do people expect SBR/Boat to look out for them? Look at SBR's record with disputes. I mean if you go to SBR and get Lou and have a dispute with a sponsor book like 5dimes/BM you're fucked because he always sides with them no matter the circumstance. People bash Boat but he's paid people out of his own pocket for contest prizes, dealt with issues that came up during the normal course of business when he didn't have to and put out a ton of contests at the books above what you'd get for simply depositing at a shop.

Nobody forces you to play at the books on offer here like nobody forces you ask him to mediate a dispute if one comes up. People choose to deposit and choose to go to boat when something goes bad. All the guy does is help when he's ASKED and he's shit on at every opportunity while taking it all in stride. Not to mention he lets people continue to take the fucking mick outof him all day long. He doesn't ban them either he just lets them continue to post their whiny garbage all over the forum when it amounts to nothing 99% of the time.

BigDaddy, you and I have been posting and reading these forums for a long, long time... You have always been a decent read and an all around good guy.... But some thing has changed in the past 6 months or so... To the point of almost intolerable... You have cried and bitched about everything here lately... Not sure, what has brought all this on, but GOD dammmmmmmit you have stepped on my last fucking nerve... My wife has stepped on the 16 million others, and now you step on the last one... Please stop, and let's see if we can get the Old BigDaddy back... What say U???????

Jeff i respect if you feel that way.

but i will say i have not changed

my eyes are just open more these days.

:cheers:

Kinger,

You're a sound enough bloke, I don't have any dispute about that. But I personally know you didn't stand for free speech at EOG. 

I was going to make a comment about trust and respect, but I've no problem with you in that regard. Pat can speak for himself, but I'd be a bit surprised if he did either.