FREE $25.00 or $50.00 in Tuna

Jimmy Hoffa

Below is the status of the cruise ship marketing calls one. It seems like everyone and their mother did a claim. Later, In order to have a valid claim you needed to send proof that it’s actually your phone number. I sent my additional info in. I’m hoping this request cuts down the claims drastically.

October 4, 2019 Update

The parties report that they have received no new information about the settlement since the July 31, 2019 update below, and that they expect to hear from the Court soon.

July 31, 2019 Update

On July 31, 2019, the Court entered a minute order reflecting that a status hearing had been held, and that the Court anticipated issuing a written ruling on the pending motions in the case in short order.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a paying customer or on the do not call list nationally or through Sirius? If not you could initiate a new one, just to be a pest. Roughly. 1,500 each call. These websites would be more than happy for you to report this.

I’m not a customer and both  numbers in national DNC list for 15 years or so,      I was thinking the same thing. 

The only possible thing I can think of is that I might’ve signed off something when I bought the Highlander that said Toyota and their partners  may contact me or something? I would have to look.