Tough foots card this week- what are your leans/plays?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

A lot of tough match-ups, a lot of unproven teams with question marks. Just posting some quick notes off the cuff.

Utah for example, beat down Fresno St, no surprise but they haven't played anyone else of any caliber. No idea about Utah, yet.

Same with Arkansas. They were PK vs TTECH and blew them out of the water, now catching (only?) 9.5 vs A&M. Very fishy game. Lean: Arkansas +9.5

Speaking of TTECH (+13.5), on the road vs one of the best ATS teams in football, esp at home. OK ST cowboys. Their QB situation is so strange, when you look at where this kid has been and how long it actually took for him to start for a program. He completed only around 50% of his passes in the route of UTSA. But he's not T/O prone, coach talked about his ability to not force plays. Plus OK ST has a really great back. Lean: OK ST -13.5

MTSU at Old Dominion (-3). ODU quickly making a name for themselves; had they won at NC ST they would really be in the drivers seat, here. MTSU is no scrubs though and I think the line is quite appropriate. Lean: MTSU +3

Guest ChrisHarvard

Yeah, they stunned Houston. UTSA definitely a program on the up and coming.

Hustle if you're upset at me over the whole, shilling accusations thing, I'd like to put it to rest right now and move on from all of that. I would like to offer an olive branch of peace.

Yeah, they stunned Houston. UTSA definitely a program on the up and coming.

Hustle if you're upset at me over the whole, shilling accusations thing, I'd like to put it to rest right now and move on from all of that. I would like to offer an olive branch of peace.

It's all good Chris. You misunderstood what I posted and I wasn't very clear in how I posted it. Water under the bridge! Good luck with your football selections this week.