Cops murder man in cold blood

Deal With It

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

But Boat, his hands were up and nothing was in them.  Apparently you don't have X-Ray vision to see thru a pole and therefore you don't know his hands were empty, like I do.  You're just saying what you heard.  I know there was no knife, so until there is video otherwise for you simpletons to see....

egg zact lee...........

and keep in mind all I said yesterday was "man there has to be more to this"

and of course was ridiculed for that.........

hard to believe something like this could happen to such a model citizen

==================

After he harmed his wife and infant and the police were called

Authorities say Flores resisted arrest and nonlethal force -- stun guns and shields -- were used to try to subdue him, but those didn't work, Pamerleau said.

"Certainly what's in the video is a cause for concern," Pamerleau said. "But it's important to let the investigation go through its course so we can ensure a thorough and complete review of all that occurred."

She said both deputies fired shots after a "lengthy confrontation."

The sheriff's office identified the deputies as Greg Vasquez and Robert Sanchez. CNN attempted to contact them late Monday.

Vasquez and Sanchez have been with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office for more than 10 years, according to Pamerleau. They have been placed on administrative leave.

The Bexar County District Attorney's Office has joined the investigation, according to KSAT.

Flores had previous run-ins with the law. He was cited for possession of marijuana in 1995, criminal trespassing and aggravated assault in 1999, and aggravated robbery in 2003.

The FBI is involved in the investigation, LaHood said Tuesday.

Guest boatboatboat

oh and in regards to the officers in question from post #1 in this thread.

I think the officer(s) that shot will be prosecuted and serve jail time.

But prior to the CNN's of the world running head lines in 28 pt Font "Cops shot unarmed man"

based on a grainy cell phone video shot from 300 yards away, they should reserve such inflammatory headlines. 

Just as people in chitty chat rooms should understand that officers don't just go around killing people for shits and I love cock. The officers had responded to a 911 call where a man with a LONG LONG rap sheet had assaulted his spouse and infant child, they attempted conventional  methods of taking him into custody and he resisted.

Does that justify killing him, from what I have seen no, not at all.

But people seem to think the two cops were just rolling down the street smoking and drinking and pulled up to some random house and gunned the dude down.

Far from it...........