NFL Season Win Totals

Blue

why tie up your money for all season?

but on the other hand, if you are really good at this, its probably is better to tie up ALL your money on futures, and not bet the single games during the season and thereby ultimately have a winning season...

...probably the best shot a newbie has, come to think on it...

...but I'm still not posting anything.

Why not? If you have the money, wont miss it for a few months, and think you have an edge, then I have never understood why people say this.

Now if you have a limited bankroll to gamble with, then I can understand to a point.

...maybe you need to study the financial formula for interest, but again if the win% is negative, long term is best.

I get the longterm value argument but I do this for fun not as a financial +EV decision. Last two years or so i've gotten really into making very big wagers (for me) on futures and having the excitement of cheering it on the entire season. I put BY FAR my most money in play for the NFL season.

I have the following wagers for this season:

Detroit over 8.5 wins

Carolina under 8.5 wins

Miami over 8 wins

Houston under 7.5 wins

Cleveland over 6.5 wins

Seattle under 11 wins

Also have a few hundered on GB Packers to win the SB

Prices not included since i have them all at varying prices. I add to these types of bets little by little as soon as they come out and end up with between 700-1000 on each after a couple months. Most of them are near the current prices. I got Carolina at a really good number around -32 ish and most of Miami at a bad number around even.

...maybe you need to study the financial formula for interest, but again if the win% is negative, long term is best.

How much money are you really going to put down on a future bet?

Maybe a thousand dollars at most? Whats the interest on a thousand dollars after four months? 3 dollars? :smiley-laughing001:

I have never put more than $100 down on a future. So for me, Im losing out on 30 cents. :smileys-wink-367638

How much money are you really going to put down on a future bet?

Maybe a thousand dollars at most? Whats the interest on a thousand dollars after four months? 3 dollars? :smiley-laughing001:

I have never put more than $100 down on a future. So for me, Im losing out on 30 cents. :smileys-wink-367638

dude, that $1000 bet at kelly fraction can turn into $6000 (avg) if you are hitting 60%

• 2 weeks later...
rams still o6.5 -115 at bovada

my limtis are slashed. but they will go 3-3 in the division and might win 9 overall. easy schedule out of division

Your limits are NOT slashed. You like to tell everyone how you are limited and how great of a gambler you are. Truth be told you are 35 year old schitzo who still lives with his parents. Get a life.

I get the longterm value argument but I do this for fun not as a financial +EV decision. Last two years or so i've gotten really into making very big wagers (for me) on futures and having the excitement of cheering it on the entire season. I put BY FAR my most money in play for the NFL season.

I have the following wagers for this season:

Detroit over 8.5 wins

Carolina under 8.5 wins

Miami over 8 wins

Houston under 7.5 wins

Cleveland over 6.5 wins

Seattle under 11 wins

Also have a few hundered on GB Packers to win the SB

Prices not included since i have them all at varying prices. I add to these types of bets little by little as soon as they come out and end up with between 700-1000 on each after a couple months. Most of them are near the current prices. I got Carolina at a really good number around -32 ish and most of Miami at a bad number around even.

Have the opposite of these three.

You should try to get off of them NOW!!

ok so a classic redirection backdown. i could post a video of my bovada prop limits being cut to a measly $100. for all props

but you dont have $900 if your life depended on it

I'm not the one living with my parents Kolpig. Post a winning prop ticket better yet a screenshot of your $4,000 + balance. Prove that I am a liar.