ESPN suspends Bill Simmons for 3 weeks

KingRevolver

For saying what everyone else is thinking:

"Goodell, if he didn't know what was on that tape, he's a liar," Simmons said Monday. "I'm just saying it. He is lying. I think that dude is lying. If you put him up on a lie detector test that guy would fail. For all these people to pretend they didn't know is such fucking bullshit. It really is — it's such fucking bullshit. And for him to go in that press conference and pretend otherwise, I was so insulted. I really was."

It's sad how the media is becoming more and more controlled.

The stupid part is we like controversy and we want to hear the non-ideal opinions. However, we are quickly being prevented from hearing them. What the state does not realize is humans aren't all stupid sheep and restricting outside opinions will only cause those opinions to find other avenues. Small groups will form but will become connected forming larger groups. Of course the state will attempt to prevent this but in America that will be very difficult. Anyways, long story short, when voices are quieted it will lead to greater consequences. Taking away freedom is -EV

Espn and NFL are pretty much the same thing. Simmons is the man and I listen to his podcasts religiously but he is a fool for biting the hand that feeds him. He probably has the following to go out on his own but then he loses all the team media access that espn provides. Not to mention Goodell will probably blackiist him if he left ESPN lol.