0rrent Balance:

Available Balance:

Amount at Risk:

Free Play Amount:

Current Balance:

Available Balance:

Amount at Risk:

Free Play Amount:

I think that's right MM that's how it's showing mine to. I was 5-1 til I took Seattle M/L last week and killed all my profits.

I think it's showing like you deposited 1000.00 and then what ever your up or down is showing in the current balance

box like mine above I am +80.00 and you are +608.00

Better than seeing the standings would be to know how many guys are already busted out of their 1000 starting stack! That would actually be real hard to do, but if someone took some big favorites then it could happen.

I would think that after about week 6 it would be nice to see a standings update. Until then it doesn't matter to me

Better than seeing the standings would be to know how many guys are already busted out of their 1000 starting stack! That would actually be real hard to do, but if someone took some big favorites then it could happen.

I would think that after about week 6 it would be nice to see a standings update. Until then it doesn't matter to me

what if you were 1500 behind after week 6? then you only have 1 week to try to make it up with 2-team parlays

what if you were 1500 behind after week 6? then you only have 1 week to try to make it up with 2-team parlays

I would say that if you were 1500 behind the leader then you would be getting down in funds. Beware not to end up under 300 ( say 230 )

in the account as this would force you to win on an early play in order to support yourself to have enough to meet the 3 play min. in a week.