America's Bookie and A1 PPH bankroll contest. Laptops and Silver

Guest boatboatboat

No idea where this ranks, but I'm at +405 after this week.

[TABLE=class: table, border: 1, cellspacing: 0, width: 400, height: 18]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR=class: table-row-1]

[TD]Current Balance:[/TD]

[TD]405[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: table-row-2]

[TD]Available Balance:[/TD]

[TD]1,405[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]Amount at Risk:[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]Last Week`s Win/Loss Figure:[/TD]

[TD]460[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]This Week`s Win/Loss Figure:[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]Bonus Points:[/TD]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

You guys are killing it! I would guess that only about 10 guys are still active. By being active, I mean 10 guys are left that actually made 3 picks per week. I am sure that a few more would be above break even but they probably forgot to make a play some week for some reason.

I am somewhere in the mix as well. But not too many other guys other than who posted here

I would say it's safe to say I am out of the hunt.................

[TABLE=class: table, border: 1, cellspacing: 0]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TD]-95 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]905 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]90 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0 [/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Finally. A contest run with Common Sense, Intelligence and Integrity. Rather than catering to "shot takers" which pretty much every other contest along these lines does, intended or not.

i completely disagree, running a contest where everyone is playing completely blind makes no sense to me

next time you play poker you can have everyone cover their chip stacks, and when you go shopping for groceries you can cover up the prices so you have no idea what the best deals are

[TABLE=class: table, border: 1, cellspacing: 0, width: 400, height: 18]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TD]958[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]1958[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]300[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

i completely disagree, running a contest where everyone is playing completely blind makes no sense to me

next time you play poker you can have everyone cover their chip stacks, and when you go shopping for groceries you can cover up the prices so you have no idea what the best deals are

I agree. Being left in the dark is the only negative about this contest. If people want to play big dogs to try to catch up, let them. Standings for the 15ish people left would be amazing and add lots of entertainment for the last 4 weeks.

[TABLE=class: table' date=' border: 1, cellspacing: 0, width: 400, height: 18"]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TR]

Item Amount [/TR]

[TD]958[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]1958[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]300[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[TD]0[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

We have a new leader in the clubhouse!

Goal of the contest was to build as large a bankroll as you can, Standings lead to a final contest day of desperate hail maries played without a shred of handicapping skill involved. I get why one might want that and I refuse to believe that you can't comprehend why I don't. Based on your balance in the contest at this point to see you lobbying for your opposition to be informed that they need to prepare to stop tryin' to pick winners and just take crazy shots to beat you forces me to conclude that you're either not thinking this through or you're just a damn fool. No disrespect intended, Thems the only 2 things you're requesting such from where you stand in this contest that could be with "Not thinking through" bein at +155 and "Damn Fool" at around -180.

Goal of the contest was to build as large a bankroll as you can, Standings lead to a final contest day of desperate hail maries played without a shred of handicapping skill involved. I get why one might want that and I refuse to believe that you can't comprehend why I don't. Based on your balance in the contest at this point to see you lobbying for your opposition to be informed that they need to prepare to stop tryin' to pick winners and just take crazy shots to beat you forces me to conclude that you're either not thinking this through or you're just a damn fool. No disrespect intended, Thems the only 2 things you're requesting such from where you stand in this contest that could be with "Not thinking through" bein at +155 and "Damn Fool" at around -180.

i do see your point, i just disagree that this contest is being run with integrity. boat3 said he would periodically post standings, that hasn't happened.

and i showed a complete lack of integrity when i posted fake #s for my account

:cheers

I don't think that you posted wrong numbers at all. I can believe that you are up that much. I mean the NFL has been extremely easy over the past 4 weeks. This is the last week to do parlays.

Maybe he could post the standings after this week but not post the posters name for instance. But I actually agree with MoneylineDog. If I had your balance Mike, I wouldn't want people just taking shots the last weekend or 2. IT takes all of the handicapping out

i do see your point, i just disagree that this contest is being run with integrity. boat3 said he would periodically post standings, that hasn't happened.

and i showed a complete lack of integrity when i posted fake #s for my account :cheers

I was very pleased with the strategy you took posting them fake numbers with this much contest left and both CHICAGO 'n NY (Giants) teams as big dogs this weekend...chance that would have tempted a homer or two of them teams to take a "Mercy Shot" borne of a mix of Emotion (teamlove) and desperation thoughtline bein': "May as well try this now cuz I'm gonna have to anyways and this may be the last time I get a chance with my BOYS at such a number."

Clarify for them that you've posted a correct number intending to make them anxious then come in here " 'fessing up" that the number is fake with your intention being to come back in here on Friday to again 'fess up and reveal the number is real so as to cause them to be completely unbalanced in order to lead to irrational picking. Solid scheme. cheers.gif

boatboatboat is merely trying to take Contests such as this to the Next Level, he's a Pioneer, an innovative ground-breakin' genius. Not unlike Tom Edison who stoned out of his mind and with a dim as hell lightbulb in his living room in reaching for his marijuana cigarette wound up actually raising and lighting up a piece of bamboo and accidentally smoking that. Real real briefly as it heated the hell out of his upper lip and he screamed "WTF!!!???!". Divine Providence though as Tom observied the slow burning nature of the bamboo then wondered if it might not have a higher resistance to electricity and do better in the dim-ass lightbulbs that he and everyone else had than whatever the hell was in 'em now and if it could it maybe more efficiently produce light.

Its tough to see it now but what we're part of now with this contest is history being made. One day'll they'll be statues of boatboatboat erected. I don't know where but there will definitely be statues and a picture of his head may even wind up on a postage stamp.

boatboatboat is merely trying to take Contests such as this to the Next Level, he's a Pioneer, an innovative ground-breakin' genius. Not unlike Tom Edison who stoned out of his mind and with a dim as hell lightbulb in his living room in reaching for his marijuana cigarette wound up actually raising and lighting up a piece of bamboo and accidentally smoking that. Real real briefly as it heated the hell out of his upper lip and he screamed "WTF!!!???!". Divine Providence though as Tom observied the slow burning nature of the bamboo then wondered if it might not have a higher resistance to electricity and do better in the dim-ass lightbulbs that he and everyone else had than whatever the hell was in 'em now and if it could it maybe more efficiently produce light.

Its tough to see it now but what we're part of now with this contest is history being made. One day'll they'll be statues of boatboatboat erected. I don't know where but there will definitely be statues and a picture of his head may even wind up on a postage stamp.

:smiley-laughing001:

moneyline dog you crack me up, i wish you posted more often!

If you entered a bracket pool for NCAA tourney would you want everyone's bracket posted? Keeping it in the dark is foolish...you battle all tourney, have 63 out of 64 right, then at the end someone magically has the first perfect bracket ever made lol.

[video=youtube;OE6E7Q7DPJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE6E7Q7DPJw WTF?

We need transparency so the standings need to be made public.

Extremely strong point. If boatboatboat's intention in withholding standings was to pull some crap though such as revealing ghosts as winners that could be done anyways in posted standings so they don't insure "transparency". I feel what you're saying though. My whole point is if One Day Contests are desired wherein people take crazy shots with Big Dogs and winners are (possibly) based upon sheer luck in ONE GAME rather than handicapping over a period of time they should be designed that way and not as the culmination of a contest that people have invested 10 Weeks in playing.

I'm not here saying my opinion is the right one but rather....its just how I personally feel on the matter. Others may feel differently and they may be right or there may be no right and wrong at all, .

[video=youtube;OE6E7Q7DPJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE6E7Q7DPJw WTF?

The Brown Acid, like many others things, has vastly improved in Quality in the 45 years since that unfortunate incident in New York which was due to a lone manufacturer out of Denver rushing the manufacturing process and not properly preparing the Morning Glory Seeds. Don't let one isolated incident which occurred nearly a half century ago soil the rep of The Brown Acid.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n35069[/ATTACH]

Wavy Gravy is now 78 years old.