Whose more obsessed with the Female BMania Reps?

Deemer

X had to back down a bit once he got called out for looking like a fool about it.

So currently Smoke in the lead but no doubt X would leave his girl for Rachel in a second given the opportunity.

I fuckin' told you Moldy sent you the $100. Still running that yap I see. You know exactly what I'm talking about... coming at me. You'll get yours, you modafucker.

Oh boy! We gotz love for all! I must say none of the players have ever disrespected any one, when anything has been little offensive here we have spoken our minds about it. You guys are cool and I don't hate men Sleepy I love this industry and most girls are drama queens reason why I mostly have male friends ;). 

Oh boy! We gotz love for all! I must say none of the players have ever disrespected any one, when anything has been little offensive here we have spoken our minds about it. You guys are cool and I don't hate men Sleepy I love this industry and most girls are drama queens reason why I mostly have male friends ;). 

BS! you love???? Its all about money so be frank.