U.S. Open Tennis (Futures)

KingRevolver

Most wide open mens major i can remember in tennis. Nadal a huge question mark because of his injury, Novak nowhere near good form, Murray hasn't been in top form all season and we finally have a few of the promising young guys closing the gap between them and the elite 4. Wouldn't shock me to see Wawa win again, Dimitrov a huge contender, even to a smaller degree Raonic (although still think his all around game needs work because he contends to win a major).

Fed the only top player in great form, i think a legit argument could be made for him as the favorite here. Although Novak and Nadal's best still beats him just not sure we can expect their best

Agree with Raonic playing well, biggest issue he's had is running into Fed, who is in amazing form at 33. Fed 10-0 last 10 sets vs Raonic. Cilic is a long shot that peaks my interest. He's had a very solid season. Besides the last ugly match vs. Stan, Cilic has been very consistent. With the right draw he could be there at the end. A healthy Nishikori would be very tempting, with his return game I'll say he's the "next one" to win a major.

Murray you are just incinerating money on if you go that way.

Might put ten dollars on Tomic at +25000...like a scratcher lottery ticket...never comes through until the one time you do not play it

What happened to Radwonska that she is now +2500 or so...She was a backboard at one time and now meh...did she not recovery from that injury well

Caroline at +1200 is decent for her to finally win a major

• 3 weeks later...
Agree with Raonic playing well' date=' biggest issue he's had is running into Fed, who is in amazing form at 33. Fed 10-0 last 10 sets vs Raonic. Cilic is a long shot that peaks my interest. He's had a very solid season. Besides the last ugly match vs. Stan, Cilic has been very consistent. With the right draw he could be there at the end. A healthy Nishikori would be very tempting, with his return game I'll say he's the "next one" to win a major. [/quote']

This is where I take a small bow.

Murray you are just incinerating money on if you go that way.

Might put ten dollars on Tomic at +25000...like a scratcher lottery ticket...never comes through until the one time you do not play it

What happened to Radwonska that she is now +2500 or so...She was a backboard at one time and now meh...did she not recovery from that injury well

Caroline at +1200 is decent for her to finally win a major

I did not bet on Caroline :(