SportsJ--PO69--70KGman win~~ $1750 CASH PRIZES

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey rachel im drunk again im back on your side ur hott.can you credit my 100.00 freeplay from last weekends contest please hurry i want bama ml and its dropping.

Hi, I am sorry but the only request I have received from a prize to be added to your account was back in 2014.  :scratch

Guest boatboatboat

rachel check again im funded and active i even won a prize a few weeks got it ofcourse lost it.anyway ur still hott tell jennifer i said hi.

you most recent FP win has not been sent to mania yet, I am waiting on one additional players account #.

I submit them all at one time. I wait until Saturday to have all needed responses from PM's to gather account #'s

If I do not have them all by then, I submit the list I do have

sorry boat i was drunk and horny i thought rachel would talk to me if i took her side.i was wrong she ignored me like i was po69 or ttwarrior.back to the forum code bro's before ho's.

I am not ignoring you, I'm simply not following a contest that is not ours and Boat had replied to your post already. 

By the way I havent seen one Mania apology during this

Unfortunately things are not always the way they seem. If you were offended at any moment with anything or affected I apologize, nothing will change the way things happened. I got my version of the story, Boat has his and that's completely acceptable. Obviously, he took action before we could even discuss or agree to anything and there is nothing I could have done to avoid it. I never showed disrespect towards anyone and I still had to deal with swearing and offenses and you don't see me asking for apologies. We all have bad days and I understand.  

BTW... What makes you think I don't have a man? 

Usually a post like this means you dont have a man  :doh

Maybe  you got once since then but just giving you a tip to hold on to him. Looks fade if communication gets tough.

#48 icon_share.png
Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:14 PM

www.betmania.ag

• photo-thumb-6278.jpg?_r=1441072453
  • Members
  • 901 posts

Wade, on 06 Aug 2015 - 10:08 PM, said:snapback.png

Rachel, are you trying to get with her?

Nope. I am happily single

Guest boatboatboat

My version. ??

YOU WROTE CONTEST RULES AND SAID ACTIVE COULD PLAY.

YOU ALSO WROTE PRIOR RULES OF WHAT DEFINES ACTIVE.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID "DEPOSIT " YOU DIDN'T.

IM LEFT HOLDING 1750 DOLLAR BAG

come on bigdaddy that was uncalled for

every time i asked rachel for help she has responded right away and resolved the issue in a timely manner

no sure if your eyesight is any good but rachel is a solid 10 on my rating system

plus they're giving away 500 a week in free plays already

Usually a post like this means you dont have a man  :doh

Maybe  you got once since then but just giving you a tip to hold on to him. Looks fade if communication gets tough.

#48 icon_share.png
Posted 06 August 2015 - 10:14 PM

www.betmania.ag

• photo-thumb-6278.jpg?_r=1441072453
  • Members
  • 901 posts

Wade, on 06 Aug 2015 - 10:08 PM, said:snapback.png

Nope. I am happily single

This was 2 months ago lol. 

My version. ??

YOU WROTE CONTEST RULES AND SAID ACTIVE COULD PLAY.

YOU ALSO WROTE PRIOR RULES OF WHAT DEFINES ACTIVE.

YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID "DEPOSIT " YOU DIDN'T.

IM LEFT HOLDING 1750 DOLLAR BAG

No one told you to pay off your pocket, I don't write rules and you were not authorized to post without approval. If you send an e-mail and don't get response the logical thing is to wait. 

that is one heavy bag

mania must be broke

i would suggest nobody ever send them another dime.

jmo

You were happily playing here until your request to limits increase was declined, you can talk all you want but we never did wrong to you. 

Hell George would have probally added prizes

rachel is just a pig that works for the shit book betmania

nothing more notning less

Sure... 

To me at the very least if they werent hurting they should have stepped up and split it with Boat.

No way I could see George let Boat eat this whole deal

In my world, that would have happened. I have been nothing but GENEROUS to THIS community. How things ended were Boat's decision not ours. 

wrong

i only reupped with your shit book because boat was able to get me paid from eog

so i sent a good faith $500 deposit (was my first reload in a long long time to your shit book)

which in turn you slapped me in the face with shit limits after getting me to send $500

so i told you to close my fucking account.