SportsJ--PO69--70KGman win~~ $1750 CASH PRIZES

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dad

I have at times a larger balance at mania than ANY other book.

I NEVER recommend a book to another.

But "for me", I trust them with $ as much as any banner book.

If NOT MORE

They simply lack the skills to work with me in an efficient manner. Maybe that's on me?

I go to chat, and griff, dave,George,zack It's BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM....Free Plays take 30 secs to get credited.

But I have zero issues with any other book. Things go click click click. Mania................not so much, like a horror movie with your Mother in law. Just never ends.

But again, as far as feeling comfortable having funds there. I feel GOLDEN. Well over 5 figures at times.

Tis what it is.............To many Chiefs not enough Indians

Maybe it's a matter of trust and they don't trust me, hell I don't know?

I just move fast, quick and efficient. Once got a girl knocked up before we even went out. IT was bound to happen anyhow.

I think, I do, I act. Hell let's GIT R DONE

You know that.

Jesus, the day I need to pay people to think for me, shoot me in the head. Crap.........

Think it today, do it yesterday............

They don't do it right, we fire em, and bring in the next clown.

Just saw all of this today, after I sent you another PM yesterday

So are they stalling on crediting for the first one that ended last week as well?

I  don't see mine in my account as of today...

I guess if people are going to still play, I'll play...but man as much as you do for the players and supporters running these, I don't think anyone will be upset, or has a right to be, over it being cancelled..or at least make it free plays and give them 48 percent and cut your costs. No need to be a hero in this one as August says..

Boat you're crazy if you pay out $1750 of your own money because of their screwup. Everyone knows you're a man of honor and integrity. No need to be a hero here.

In some round about way..wasn't looking for it or anything..I came across your 4th of July video from a few yrs back on youtube, lol. Good stuff actually.

Think I recognized your name in the comments of the video where the 'hippie' kids were giving out free food in Atlanta. You were spot on in your comments, was noble and all but seemed like they were doing for their own attention. And all that coughing into the food... just gross!

Boat you're crazy if you pay out $1750 of your own money because of their screwup. Everyone knows you're a man of honor and integrity. No need to be a hero here.

Just saw all of this today, after I sent you another PM yesterday

So are they stalling on crediting for the first one that ended last week as well?

I  don't see mine in my account as of today...

I guess if people are going to still play, I'll play...but man as much as you do for the players and supporters running these, I don't think anyone will be upset, or has a right to be, over it being cancelled..or at least make it free plays and give them 48 percent and cut your costs. No need to be a hero in this one as August says..

Your free play is in the account. It was added on Monday. If you are having trouble accessing your CBM account please contact customer service. We took a little longer because the request was sent your "forum name" in it only (not the first time) and of course we can't guess accounts, some of them we already know but rather than putting the prize in the wrong account number we verify. Our apologies. 

Your free play is in the account. It was added on Monday. If you are having trouble accessing your CBM account please contact customer service. We took a little longer because the request was sent your "forum name" in it only (not the first time) and of course we can't guess accounts, some of them we already know but rather than putting the prize in the wrong account number we verify. Our apologies. 

I am having trouble logging in to that account, which Ive never had to use before anyway, ..had just found out about them around a week ago. I figured  it would be in regular account maybe, since there wasnt a 'max cashout' involved.  

Anyway, I will give you a call here shortly.. am having trouble getting into that CBM account.  Thanks

I am having trouble logging in to that account, which Ive never had to use before anyway, ..had just found out about them around a week ago. I figured it would be in regular account maybe, since there wasnt a 'max cashout' involved.

Anyway, I will give you a call here shortly.. am having trouble getting into that CBM account. Thanks

Ive had that issue before with cbm account. Its caps sensitive. Try using all caps

Guest boatboatboat

Advancing

spotsj

jimbbb

nothingbutwinners

sleepy

wiskers

wade

trytrytry

rcrowe4444

chitownjoe

po69

kidkingolf

70kgman

yisman

Remember

ONLY PICK a Team playing either Indy or Houston and include a TB

Picks due by 7 Pm eastern 10-8-2015

Would this be considered as KEYASH???

Week 2   Indianapolis

Team used Baltimore

Tiebreaker   42

By the way, I will make an offer that I would hope everyone else would agree with. if everyone else agrees then boat could send my winnings this way if I finish 1st or 2nd.

If I win 1st or 2nd, then boat can have half of the prizes transferred to my betmania account. That helps boat out I believe better