Trolling for broads on Plenty of Fish

plommer

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very true.  The only woman I ever "fisted" I met on Pof.  

Same here, but I accidentally fisted her. Stuck 2 fingers in and she quickly swallowed up my whole hand.

Not a single person wanted to meet the fake fat guy profile I made plommer. 

Not one.  Sent messages, ignored, one chick sent a message back, one word response "no" to a question I asked. 

This has been a good social/psychological study. 

Probably because he wasn't funny enough. Broads love funny fat guys.

Frog should I do a hot guy profile test now? 

Hot guy prob get 10 messages the first day 

My hot guy profile generated lots of interest (a mind boggling amount of interest really, with many women making first contact) -  I tried to offend or creep out the ladies with sexual comments and innuendo and it had no negative effects.

They were all ok with a goodlooking guy acting like a pig.

Same bowling alley you played Alien Invaders at while Canadian Tire repaired your vehicle for free?  :laugh

Marty you can't be this dumb. Rexdale is not Mississauga.

Here are several reasons why men aren't bothering in case she cares.

1. Due to apps like Tinder, POF, etc. women's egos and demands have skyrocketed to the point where most men do not see the point in trying. A woman who is a 4 who thinks she deserves a man who is an 8 isn't worth fighting for. That describes a lot of women nowadays.

2. As you get older, you don't see the point in hitting on a ton of women just to get a handful of positive responses. Seeing how most women ignore everyone who isn't Chad, the return on investment is very low.

http://captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2008/10/yes-men-do-leave-market.html

1. Third wave feminists have created a very hostile environment for men where 'anything a woman doesn't like' is grounds to be shamed and possibly assaulted or fired.

• 1 year later...

Good thread. I just signed up on POF and Match 2 days ago. Craziest thing is I'm having way more success on match and girls are hotter and without kids. These POF broads won't respond. It will be interesting to see what happens. I need to put up more pictures I think.

Just send them Cock picks, doesn't even need to be you, the desperate ones will respond...then it's all good!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...