Trolling for broads on Plenty of Fish

plommer

Plommer, is that really you in the pic? 

You believe in karma? 

Why don't you date a slump buster? Tell us how it goes. Maybe your life will turn around? 

Don't be stupid.

I have fucked a slump buster fairly recently, regulars here in the forum know.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if that girl was a 60 yr old tranny? 

Serves Plommer right. 

Karma. 

She's not but it doesn't matter either way. The whole thing is a ruse on my end.

For shitts and I love cock and to see how far I can take things online before they get offended.

These cunts are all very tolerant of the goodlooking man they believe they are chatting with.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't be stupid.

I have fucked a slump buster fairly recently, regulars here in the forum know.

She's not but it doesn't matter either way. The whole thing is a ruse on my end.

For shitts and I love cock and to see how far I can take things online before they get offended.

These cunts are all very tolerant of the goodlooking man they believe they are chatting with.

What makes you think that on the other end it's not the opposite maybe you got a f** who has a girl's picture on his profile and he wants to do the same with you you're thinking its all about yoy but I'm ninety-nine percent sure they are girls just like you just want to have fun without getting any kind of relationship or anything at all just chatting and Non heterosexual humans who just want to enjoy a chat with a man and you think it's a girl lol

What makes you think that on the other end it's not the opposite maybe you got a f** who has a girl's picture on his profile and he wants to do the same with you you're thinking its all about yoy but I'm ninety-nine percent sure they are girls just like you just want to have fun without getting any kind of relationship or anything at all just chatting and Non heterosexual humans who just want to enjoy a chat with a man and you think it's a girl lol

It would only be possible up until we exchanged phone numbers. I call them. 

The Non heterosexual humans and trannies try to get you off the site and emailing early on, they ask for pictures etc and are persistent. Its easy to spot.

I'm not an idiot, I have different ways of checking.

POF 86'ed my acct yesterday.

I know why.

I had a very sexually explicit bunch of messages going back and forth with this broad.

Using c0ck instead of cock to avoid detection/censoring etc. Didn't work.

If I typed in a sexually explicit paragraph it would just disappear.

I'll give it a rest now.

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the game boys.

Hooked me a 46 yr old 4/10 local broad.

Talked to her a couple times, extracted the information I needed - she's an ex slut who has fucked alot of guys.

I say ex-slut because she's been out of the game the last few years for medical reasons.

Time to get her back to her old ways.

Plommer gonna pump and dump girl #2.

Back in the game boys.

Hooked me a 46 yr old 4/10 local broad.

Talked to her a couple times, extracted the information I needed - she's an ex slut who has fucked alot of guys.

I say ex-slut because she's been out of the game the last few years for medical reasons.

Time to get her back to her old ways.

Plommer gonna pump and dump girl #2.

fk that

let's go to bogota

https://twitter.com/Carito_amores

$60

fk that

let's go to bogota

https://twitter.com/Carito_amores

$60

fk that, these local banged up middle aged Windsor slores come to me and cost me nothing - well ALMOST nothing.

Plus there is zero chance I'll ever get hooked on them. Strictly a vag to masturbate into, pal.

I would fall in love with those young Colombian hotties. No thanks.

CUgx1w-WcAAqPCT.jpg

i wouldn't even get hard.

i can barely get off with a condom with a hot 22 year old

I don't do condoms. Erection gone as soon as I see one of those fucking things.

If the condom wants sex let IT pay the $60.

(I've actually said that to a broad and she lol'ed, then she fucked me without a condom!  :bulb )

Who the fk fucks without a condom unless u want kids plommer go fk urself u lier

Hey you Russian See you next Tuesday . I don't use condoms. Rarely used them in the last 20 yrs.

Now I mostly fuck 46 yr old women. You think they are going to get pregnant?

Hey you Russian See you next Tuesday . I don't use condoms. Rarely used them in the last 20 yrs.

Now I mostly fuck 46 yr old women. You think they are going to get pregnant?

Fuck stick 50-60 year olds get pregnant

Who the fk wants aids from a See you next Tuesday like u

Plus I'm not russian u cock sucking midget

Fuck stick 50-60 year olds get pregnant

Who the fk wants aids from a See you next Tuesday like u

Plus I'm not russian u cock sucking midget

45 yr olds don't get pregnant.

I don't have AIDS, have been tested at least a half dozen times in the last 10 yrs.

AIDS is for Non heterosexual humans that stick their sausage in other mens anuses, and needle sharing drug addicts.

lol, getting aids from vaginal sex as a dude is almost impossible

I had a gay male nurse at the Toronto Free Clinic (located in Toronto's Gay Village serving the GAY community) say the exact same thing last time I got tested there.

He told me that in his 17 years working at the clinic they haven't had a single case of AIDS contracted by a straight man from vaginal intercourse.

The reason I got tested because after pulling my dick out of the ho I noticed it was covered in her blood.

Freaked me out just a little.

Plommer - NEGATIVE HIV/AIDS.

Every single one of them wtf is wrong with you except for some BJ's no condoms

Even if they would say no condom I would not do it even with the women I have been with 40 45 years old

I used to use condoms all the time. (I was early 20's in the 80's during the outbreak of the AIDS epidemic - wouldn't dare fuck without one)

Then I had sex without one. HOOKED!!

There is no going back to condoms after fucking bareback.

It's not difficult convincing a broad to do so. Even pro's.