+6.5 nfl point spread argument

TeamGSP

right after bobby wagner got a 23 yard td on defense for seattle, that's what the spread was live on bookmaker for cincinatti at +110 odds.  A lot of things happened with me from then on out but i have to tell you that i give up on arguing with people who have the possibility of a mental disorder.  I don't know what it is with too many of these people but it really sickens me that they cannot comprehend.  I can't stand it, i can't take it anymore, and it's almost like i only want to post on here in order to get 4 dollars every week minused for the poker freeroll but not if i knew there was at least 1 person who was mentally ill !

I'm not a member of mensah because my iq is like average, i mean i can have a 90 on a really bad day but i am freakin' average, i can only be honest with myself because even at 90?  that is borderline on being like jeff the drunk from the howard stern show.  sal governale can be pretty dumb and i know that my intelligence has got to be better than him because i've been a pretty good speller but sometimes i can lose confidence no matter how hard my mind might be like a bull.  

The topic is american football in overtime.  and of course american football has the nfl and the ncaa.  To me i'm like how can you not know that in the nfl a spread of +6.5 is a guaranteed win any nfl overtime football?  Even with all the rule changes the last few years i'm like what the fuck is wrong with you in your brain?  yes in college if you score a td when the other team will get the ball back you have to kick the extra point.  yes if the other team got a turnover on the first possession of the ncaa football game, and you get an ensuing td, the extra point doesn't get kicked ...........  holy fuck there's a lot of shit to discuss that's almost like mensah shit in american football but i give up on some of these mentally ill people who have no comprehension, i give up.  

put it this way, how can you not understand that i did not have to sweat seattle cincinatti overtime when i had a spread of +6.5, i mean please!!!!  it's almost like very soon, i don't want to come on any online forum, i won't care about any online pokerfreeroll, i'll just let you win because i give up!

fishead, do you at least understand about some of these idiots who take benzodiazapines yet are not a threat to society as far as lives go?  i need more people who have iq like mensah who are accepting of average iq people like me.  yeah i'm sure there's some people in here who don't like me because of my poker all ins or whatever, but golly!  i need to do a better job of building relationships so that i don't feel alone on stuff like this

i lost, golly i lost again, i can't win, only time i can win is if i don't post.  i give up because i've just been totally embarrassed, even when i was just trying to make a point something happens, a mis spelling or something, i give up, i should be punished.  i probably don't even deserve to play in the poker freeroll on tuesday, that's the truth, i probably won't win anyways