A video I stumbled upon of the late Ken Weitzner

sugardaddy

I created that video. The Shrink's mother came to Blondie and me ... and asked if I would make a video if she supplied pictures. I said sure. Blondie was the one who labeled each picture.

Nice, KR you could make a living doing those! We paid a guy $2,000 to do one for my mom's birthday. It was amazing. It was also used at her funeral service. It was a longer(20 min probabl,) , with more music and organization and some effects, but nothing you couldn't do. That was a while ago though. But there are still a lot of tech naïve people out there for another few years...

I thought it was the Duke vs WVU game and he had WVU?I never liked the guy from the start. Kenny was the poster child for the greedy materialistic lifestyle. Money was everything and he would stab anyone in the back and walk over anyone to get it. The guy decided to kill himself instead of live without his beloved cash.

My sentiments exactly. Guy was a scumbag.

• 5 years later...
25 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Fezzik told a story about him on the radio. He had asked him to hold some money for him because of the difficulties in traveling with lots of cash. Fezzik thought he would give him like 20-30k and he gave him 300k.

I liked the LIGHTNING to win 2004 Cup Final...........Shrink won 250k on the game..........CONFIRMED